Reviews for Shades of Gray
Smallsteps32 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
So good! really want to know hat could happen next after all the tragedy in this it. Could it really get worse?
Pandora's Jar chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Totally guilty of my habit to Google things and yeah, such a random place for a dome city. (Although realistically I could see somewhere like Averill Park being built over my a dome city.) Anyways, I love futuristic cities, especially utopian (or seemingly utopian) cities so I am curious to read more.

The only suggestion I have for improvement would possibly changing how the story is introduced. Reading through paragraphs after paragraphs of story background history can get a little tiresome. I could picture all this background working wonders if you started off with Alexandros in his average life, and then weave the backstory into the story. As the reader settles into your story they will start to want to pick up information about how these dome cities came to be, and the wars and plague that struck the planet... But yeah all that is really only suggestion, since you are the writer and decide how to go about the writing and such.

Anyways, I love sci-fi stories (you might want to add that as a secondary genre under the manage story window. right now it is just listed as romance as it's secondary) along with time travel! I am excited to see where you take this story, (I also love the roaring 20's! So excited to get to the point where he goes on his class trip). Okay, well keep up the writing and hope to see an update from you soon. PJ