Reviews for The King's Mate I: The Holly and the Ivy
koyama chapter 5 . 11/12
i really like this story so far. but after i was looking how long you needed to write this far i'm a bit disappointed. as far as i see it, there are two possibilities 1 you wont finish it 2 you write more but it will need so much time that i stop reading it two or three chapters later. why? well if i'd be an teenager or a young adult it could be that my taste changes (e.g. some years ago vampires were the hype for more or less everybody in this agegroupe but now they are older and often feels surfeited. so they are no longer interested in this theme) but for me it's more simple. i forget why this story was so good and no longer feel the need to know what happens next (i no longer feel as if i'm immersed in this story). so i delete it in my 'bookmark-account' and if i should find your story again i will think something like: i know this story but i have it not in my bookmark-account so it can't be so good or something was written i'm against and so i won't reread it.

because of this i have one question: will you finish your story and if you do will you do it in a timeframe that will be much more often than now?
for me, for now (since i like your story so much) i will put it in my bookmark but i will delete it not later than november 2016, if there is/are no new chapter/s.

cu koyama
p.s.: i hope you won't be to angry with me but this is how i see it and let me tell you something, i as the reader am often more angry with the author than the other way since i was reading everything till now and review but in the end get no complete story. (in my time on fictionpress it happend at least 1000 times allready, that's no joke! at the moment i have more than 120 bookmarks but only 40 or so are set between september and today!) because of this i hope my review will renew/ raise your spirit and make my words a big lie.
koyama chapter 1 . 11/12
this is a really good beginning for a story. for me it's more or less the first time that i was reading a prologue and thought, woa, i want to read more. and i'm reading on the internet for at least 15 years (okay, in english only something around 12/13 years.).
with this said, i hope your story will be as good as your prologue indicates.

cu koyama
ChronosArdour chapter 3 . 10/23
*pops out* yesss. I love it when I can practically feel the winter mood and weather despite what is going on. FP is mean for not allowing me to review twice.
Chronos Ardour chapter 2 . 10/15
Holy hell you reupdated it and you are back (I assumed). I miss your stories. Welcome back. Amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
This was an interesting story. I love it when characters are 1)vampires or 2)have special talents and I look forward to reading the next 2 parts. I've been disappointed too many times to get through a good multi-chapter story only to find the author hasn't added to it for a long, long time & never picks it back up to finish. So, I always wait until the final chapter to comment so I don't get too vested in it. Hope you keep writing and entertaining us!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Never read a story like this before, congrats, moving on two the second.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Omg lol I love the Mass Effect reference :D
Chronos Ardour chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
ok...I die and nosebleed just now...thank you very much..
Chronos Ardour chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
ok...I hate that doctor...hes being a ...*****...
Chronos Ardour chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Perfect explaination for the kings personality Simon,and I also cant wait for seeing those two fight
Chronos Ardour chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Like Father like daughter...jeez Diarmad you just had to show off that youre well arent you?
Chronos Ardour chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
he can walk now!:D aww Tristan and Landyns story is cute
Chronos Ardour chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
ok...I hate that woman...
Chronos Ardour chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
the best first impression to a person is to grab them and strip them naked...
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
This story was soooooo good! THe only thing I disliked was the little slashes you put in the cuss words. In my opinion, if the story is rated M, there's really no need to make the cuss words child friendly... if you know what I mean.

Anyway, this was amazing and I am now about to read part two! Great job! :D