Reviews for The King's Mate I: The Holly and the Ivy
EAZYADICT chapter 14 . 8/10
Just started reading this story last night ...couldn't stop! Amazing plot!
aynaarah chapter 14 . 5/25
kind of nice..
Tookie J chapter 14 . 4/14
Really had fun reading this story. Loved everything about it; awesome job (:
1financebabe chapter 13 . 2/9 that they completed their mating technically, but I'm hoping they'll get the chance to spend a little mating time together without the threat of death in the room with them. :)
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 9 . 1/17
I want more!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
This is awesome!
1financebabe chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Wonderful update! So relieved Noel will stay...and I loved the chat with Simon.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Oh dear...this chapter is my most favourite I guess. Especially the last part.
1financebabe chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Just found your lovely story and devoured every chapter. Now I'm in a state desperate to know how Noel will respond to Diarmad and the new information about blood sharing. This is such a clever and beautifully written work, I can't wait for more.
koyama chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
i really like this story so far. but after i was looking how long you needed to write this far i'm a bit disappointed. as far as i see it, there are two possibilities 1 you wont finish it 2 you write more but it will need so much time that i stop reading it two or three chapters later. why? well if i'd be an teenager or a young adult it could be that my taste changes (e.g. some years ago vampires were the hype for more or less everybody in this agegroupe but now they are older and often feels surfeited. so they are no longer interested in this theme) but for me it's more simple. i forget why this story was so good and no longer feel the need to know what happens next (i no longer feel as if i'm immersed in this story). so i delete it in my 'bookmark-account' and if i should find your story again i will think something like: i know this story but i have it not in my bookmark-account so it can't be so good or something was written i'm against and so i won't reread it.

because of this i have one question: will you finish your story and if you do will you do it in a timeframe that will be much more often than now?
for me, for now (since i like your story so much) i will put it in my bookmark but i will delete it not later than november 2016, if there is/are no new chapter/s.

cu koyama
p.s.: i hope you won't be to angry with me but this is how i see it and let me tell you something, i as the reader am often more angry with the author than the other way since i was reading everything till now and review but in the end get no complete story. (in my time on fictionpress it happend at least 1000 times allready, that's no joke! at the moment i have more than 120 bookmarks but only 40 or so are set between september and today!) because of this i hope my review will renew/ raise your spirit and make my words a big lie.
koyama chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
this is a really good beginning for a story. for me it's more or less the first time that i was reading a prologue and thought, woa, i want to read more. and i'm reading on the internet for at least 15 years (okay, in english only something around 12/13 years.).
with this said, i hope your story will be as good as your prologue indicates.

cu koyama
ChronosArdour chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
*pops out* yesss. I love it when I can practically feel the winter mood and weather despite what is going on. FP is mean for not allowing me to review twice.
Chronos Ardour chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Holy hell you reupdated it and you are back (I assumed). I miss your stories. Welcome back. Amazing chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
This was an interesting story. I love it when characters are 1)vampires or 2)have special talents and I look forward to reading the next 2 parts. I've been disappointed too many times to get through a good multi-chapter story only to find the author hasn't added to it for a long, long time & never picks it back up to finish. So, I always wait until the final chapter to comment so I don't get too vested in it. Hope you keep writing and entertaining us!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Never read a story like this before, congrats, moving on two the second.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »