Reviews for Opportunities
Tra-vation chapter 31 . 2/7
I can't wait for the epilogue! I've literally reread this story fully about 3 times and have reread parts of it upwards of 15 times. I like how it shows the progression of David's character and also the relationship between Max and him. It feels realistic in terms of character's reactions and actions to certain things and I love reading it!
Originally Pristine chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Of course, no one can expect Max to trust David completely right after they got back together. But I'm really hoping that in time Max will learn to trust David again and realize that David won't make the same mistake twice. David's absolutely crazy for Max!

Although somewhat of a short chapter, I still loved it anyway. In fact, I loved the whole story. Can't wait to read the epilogue and see how you tied up the story together. :) [Refreshes screen every minute]
Serenity G chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
Loved that ending! Can't wait for the epilogue
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
Good story
vcdwhite chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
wow! I really love these characters :) the plot is so good... the sex scene was mind blowing... good job!
Serenity G chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
IT WAS HOT! THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! It seriously made my day! It kind of sucks that there are only two chapters left but i look forward to them anyway!
Starlette420 chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
YESSSSSSS! They are finally together again!
That was the cutest chapter ever. Thanks for all these updates. You have made me one happy camper!
Serenity G chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
Even if this isn't written as perfectly as you wanted, I still think that it was a really good chapter! I can't wait for more . Good job
janichan143 chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Made me cry the while time!
Serenity G chapter 28 . 9/30/2013
WEW! PROGRESS BETWEEN OUR BOYS!
Namean chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
Lovely chapter! I love the awkward conversations between David and Billy. I am Taiwanese myself, and it just about made my day to see a reference to my country in your fic. Just another reason to love it out of many. To be honest, there were some mistakes in your Mandarin, but they're not significant and they don't interrupt the story flow so kudos to you!
I think it's only fair that David gets some sweetness and affection after all he's been through, so this encounter may have been just the thing he needed. Surely every reader enjoys seeing the characters being happy once in a while between angst sessions!
Starlette420 chapter 28 . 9/28/2013
Ohhhh thank you thank you thank you thank you!
They NEED to be together okay? Every stort deserves a happy ending. And this is getting too sad. Please...for me...give this a brilliant happy happy ending okay? :)
And I plan to reread this again. I didnt the last time I said I would but I do plan on it now. I think its great just the way it is :)
Serenity G chapter 27 . 9/23/2013
Can't wait for the next update :)
Tra-vation chapter 26 . 8/20/2013
I'm so excited for the update. I keep re-reading the story up until the newest chapter. Each time I love it even more.
Tizbd chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
I'm seriously disappointed in this chapter. The content was good, but it's confusing, there are so many mistakes in it and you repeat a lot of words or expressions, it interrupts the reading when you try to figure out where they fit.

Anyway, I'm glad you updated it and- Which Trent Scene got cut off, I want to read that.

I hope to see more updates soon. On to the next chapter.
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »