Reviews for Where's Waldo?
LaraDFanFiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Thomas's last name used to be Jefferson? Har har. XD

Wasn't Annabelle's last name Lee in "Dino Cutters and the Like"? That one made me grin by the way (I forgot to mention that in my other review).

the whole notes things was really clever. This was so freaking cute. If I had a FictionPress account, I'd add you and your stories on my Favorites. :D

I think my favorite part, though, was the HP and Twilight clues. Don't like Twilight much (but I have a bunch of respect for Rob Patterson for leaving that cheating Kristen!), but Harry Potter freaking rocks. Did you know J.K. Rowling is planning to build a Hogwarts themed playground for her kids? I'm so jealous...

Anyways, really loved the story! I have one more to read!
Lara
isn't chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
splendidly cheesy. needs crackers. will sit down and ponder hot geeks in striped shirts now. mm, striped.

i like characters who have different opinions from their creators. it just makes them that much more of a human bean instead of just a limited puppet.
Ava Oxalis chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Cute! I love cheesy one shots! Please write more!
Viola Preston chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Aww this is adorable! :)
RoseBriar32192 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Awwwww! This is just one of those stories where at the end of it you have that totally sappy derp face on, haha. I loved this! - RoseBriar
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
AWWW:D why cant stuff like this happen to me? lol
Marie with the Glasses chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awwww! This was so cute!

I liked how the main guy wasn't really that stereo-typical good-looking guy, how he seemed kinda dorky, and just like the rugular kid, it was nice!

xoxo Me