Reviews for Caramel Hall
a-creative-name chapter 27 . 6/18/2012
OH I LOVE THIS STORY! i hope you get published! It is definitely worthy of being published! And i read the first 5 chapter and then decided it was so good that i downloaded it on my phone so i could read it wherever :$

I love it! And you probably don't care but i want Law & Caramel to be together 3

And the guy Francis and Fiona...

Great story! Continue! Update ASAP :)
Bleeding Sunshine chapter 27 . 6/18/2012
I would really love to see law and caramel's life after this just because they are just too cute3 and I love the little romance scenes in this chapter. I am still wondering about caramel's abuse though and if anyone in her family (besides her mother of course) knows about it.

You are an amazing writer, I always look forward to your updates :)
bex chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
alianas past and life would be interesting. also i want law and caramel to be together, but im super confused about the five year wait thing and also still anxiously wondering if everyone is going to find out about the abuse caramel suffered at the hands of her mom after arven left.
random child chapter 26 . 6/17/2012
something about isaac?

he is constantly mentioned as a genius or as a formidable force

but you dont mention him enough for us to properly understand why

and i think looking at the world from his eyes could interestng

he could be orchestrating a lot of these events ( or others) from behind the scenes
leavesfallingup chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
Curiouser and curiouser. With the smoldering jealousy of Fiona, the determination of Law, and the patient planning of Zain, life for Caramel is becoming quite complicated.

I look forward to reading more... soon... as in: why are you reading this when you should be typing? ... I'm waiting...
Art-is-Food chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
LAAAAAWWWW!
vcskjvnsjvnsjnjkefn chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
omgggg Lucas and Aliana! so cute.. please add more Zain! ahhh i love this
camelgoo chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
you succumb to peer pressure?

WELL THEN THE PRESSURE'S ONNNNNN!

give meeee . me want storyyyyyy!

and i'm really excited about the sequel!

but zain is starting to seem a weensy bit creepy?
w3ardo chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
i remember you saying you had problems with this chapter
WolfynWynter chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
I'm lucky I didn't go to bed and miss the update :D OMG WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY LAW ONLY HAVING FIVE YEARS? IF HE DIES I WILL CRY, I SWEAR! D: I liked Zain as well though, but not as much as Law :3 They're both wonderful though . . . Fiona is such a cow! I'm ashamed to say I LIKED her at first. Caramel should just fire her already, jeez. Or at least make her live somewhere far far away from her, because she's sorting giving off 'homewrecker' vibes.
WolfynWynter chapter 26 . 6/15/2012
idk options 1 & 2 are alright, but I think they'd mostly be better as long one-shots? I'm going to have to go with option 3 :D I haven't been reviewing because I've been away from fictionpress for a while, so I didn't get to read it right away :( and then I decided to review on the latest chapter because I'd look like a psycho if I was reviewing ten chapters straight out.

Before, I thought Caramel was a bit of a Mary Sue, but I think you've managed to turn that around and make her somehow . . . not? Which is a good thing, though sometimes I don't mind Mary-Sues, just like I don't mind cliche stories if the writing is awesome :P I'm a bit confused about the French guy, so I'm hoping that'll get cleared up, but the mystery was intentional, right?
Lily806 chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
I forgot to mention why I had wanted to see Caramel's life before her mom re-married Richard Villagold. The reason? CURIOSITY. It may sound stupid, but my curiosity is a powerful thing, so please at least consider the idea. The story focuses on CARAMEL HALL. NOT law, or arven, or whoever else is in the story. I believe that you should feed these hungry wolves of curiosity from your dear readers of just how...much...suffering, Caramel had been in the past, and just what kind of experience had made her who she is in your imagination.

Did that sound weird or kinda cool? I'm kinda a writer myself but don't have an account with fp because somethin's wrong with my laptop(stupid laptop) so ya.
breezie chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
A sequel! Yay! I'm not really interested in #1 or #2 so I'm thinking about something from the twins' point of view when they grow up as teenagers. That'd be a whole new story but it's still related to Caramel Hall. I think it'd be interesting!

P.S. Nice cover!
Sarcasmismymiddlename chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
Hi, I'm back again :)

I actually agree with Zyria's review about the sequel - talk about Zain! :)
Sarcasmismymiddlename chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
I do have an account, but i just can't log in at the moment :/

So anyways, great work on the story - one of the best I've ever read and totally engrossing!

I think that you have two options: a sequel or a spin off. Or a kinda hybrid of them...

In the sequel, I'd want to see Law and Caramel's relationship...

But I'd prefer a spin-off, where you discuss another character's life and their romance - maybe Lucas, or Isaac? :)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »