Reviews for Caramel Hall
Larrissa Freeman chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
I really like this story and I can't wait to see all that will happen between Caramel and Law. :) Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
babyblueave chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
Yes!,! I love it it can't wait for the rest...ps... I hope u get better and Gemini baby!
Paigeeh chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
Happy Birthday! I hope you feel better.

I love this story, i don't know how you update so often with such long chapters. and they're all edited too!

Not to mention you have multiple characters that i can actually keep track of because you're an amazing writer and you are developing them all really well.

Keep writing!

-turqoiselove

p.s. i would love if you could look at my story (Elements) and tell me what you think. Character development is my weak point and i'd love if you could give me your opinion. I'm in the middle of revising what i have and am posting that in (Elements Revised). if you looked at either i'd be happy. :)

Thanks
Bleeding Sunshine chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
Loved it as usual! This is my absolute favorite story to read and every time you update I get all giddy inside :) Law and Caramel are so adorable and the brothers just make it soooo much fun to read! I hope caramel gives Fiona what she deserves and I hope Law takes care of that Franscis guy. I love this story so much and appreciate all the time and effort you put into it :)

Happy Writing!
Errant Ember chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!XD

What do you mean by you still have school? Do you go to a private boarding school in a foreign country? I'm on Summer break which started last week. :p

Thanks for the double update :)

Don't feel to bad about being sick, I am too. Share the misery ;)
breezie chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
Who's that Francis guy, and where the hell is Zain? I totally adore the CaramelxLaw relationship but I miss him. You know you uploaded this chapter a bit later than usual and I almost think that your not gonna update this week. Holy crap I think I am addicted to this story I just cant have enough of it so dont you dare stop writing.

PS I dont know why every time I review using my phone the review appears twice. I know thats annoying so sorry about that.
breezie chapter 24 . 6/10/2012

Art-is-Food chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
this'll make a good book :)

i love Caramel Hall :)) she's cool...and twisted...and very smart for her age. please update soon
Bleeding Sunshine chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
Great as usual :) I like the hint of jealousy/curiosity that Law had when he saw caramel wearing jewelry in the magazine...i wonder what'll end up happening with that. I do have one question though: will we ever hear more about caramel and agnes's old relationship (her childhood)?
debzq chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
YAY HE'S NOT DEAD
noriepie chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
Hahah damn doctors and their chronological ordered explanation. I hate Agnes, I don't see what the rich dudes are seeing. She has a horrible case of ugly personality and it doesnt make any sense to me. Not just her personality but character, sense, and attitude is all icky. Like muddy gum.
breezie chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
THANK GOD. Richard's back! I like how the siblings are so tight! And Aliana's so cute!

This is officially my favorite story on Fanfic. YOU ARE SO FREAKIN AWESOME.

ps But I still hate you for making me wait for a freaking week for a chapter. Seriously.

pps Is there going to be a sequel? (please please please say yes 0w0)
breezie chapter 23 . 6/2/2012

This is officially my favorite story on Fanfic. YOU ARE SO FREAKIN AWESOME.

pps Is there going to be a sequel? (please please please say yes 0w0)
ASDFGHJK chapter 22 . 5/26/2012
Zain better be back in the next chapter! and please don't let Richard die, i see how that can twist the story but let me get kidnapped or whatever but not dead!
iAmNad chapter 22 . 5/26/2012
OMGOMGOMG.

Your story is the best ive read so far. I really really really love it! Please, could you update again soon? And uh, its your story but please don't make Richard die. I almost cried at that part. Also, one of my favourite character is Jonathan.

Haha okay bye!