Reviews for Caramel Hall
Ulyss chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Cool! I am from Singapore!:D-Luyss
laughing my a. off chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
NO! I love you! I prmoise! I'm soooorrrry I'm lazy! GOSH!
babyblueave chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
The big question the world will have is why the child abuse cause? Then her mother will like to know why no one told her about how much Caramel is make or worth by herself.
Snappzii chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
Okay, this is officially like my favorite story on this site. Please continue!
FictionObssessed chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :D

That's all i gotta say!

UPPPDDAAATTTEEEEE!
Errant Ember chapter 21 . 5/18/2012
hmmm the only consequences of her interview to me could be:

Law getting mad for not taking him seriously

Her carefree attitude toward poor people and her taking pity on them.
DrippingRubies chapter 21 . 5/18/2012
I am sorry I have not been reviewing. I was going to but it wasen't loading and I didn't feel like waiting for it to load.I am loving this story and cant wait for you to update. I don't find it boring at all and to be honest i didn't want to click the new review button it looks so akward I just don't like it. Well I hope you have a nice day and i cant wait for an update :)
Lucasta chapter 20 . 5/11/2012
I think this was a good chapter. Caramel is such an interesting character.
FictionObssessed chapter 20 . 5/11/2012
First of all i watched the Avngers assemble TWICE! :D I couldn't help it, it was soo good for me!:$

Second of all...WTF! o_O why is zain involved? *pouts* I want Caramel and Law together! :(

Third of all! Can't someone just shake richard and richford and all the other stupid rich people *cough*Agnes*cough* and realise that Caramel has a BIG heart who's nice and sweet and kind yet very intelligent at the same time too? : Why are they so...so...argh!

Fourth of all! o_O what the hell? Who called her? Why is she so quiet? WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE IT THERE? *looks around and blushes*

Uhm...yeah...so next week update! Bring it on! Heh
xDreamer chapter 20 . 5/11/2012
This was an awesome chapter ! Awesome romantic scenes ! :D

And ofcourse caramel should win the trial, she has to ! Her new friend aliana seems that she'll be a great help for caramel , somehow .. That could be an awesome thing in the upcoming chapters, strong relationship between the two girls would be really awesome, aliana should be thankful to caramel, and caramel should be thankful to aliana, since she would help her and all , aliana's dad seems to have a big role too, iunno :3 this is so interesting ! I hope zain won't trouble caramel and law in anyway, but if it happens that would add some action XD

But yeah overall this was amazingly awesome :3 and I haven't seen the avengers yet ! Seems like an awesome movie though :D

Btw miss ya3 & take care !
Lishax chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
I don't think you realise how much i love this story ,(: please update soon xx
xDreamer chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
Man... Caramel seems like a natural business woman lolol, there was another word mentioned in the earlier chapters, can't remember it though xD

But damn, how she's living.. What she's feeling.. And how Law is feeling.. Damn (

Loved this chapter so much3

Please let caramel be happy ! (

Great job girl3 Love youuu !
conti siegel chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
if you dont update soon i will die! I love this story!
debzq chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
you are an amazing writer ive just finished reading the whole thing and i'm hoping there is more to come soon

this story is funny yet sad and i love all the characters which is rare
bex chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
im sad for caramel. are the boys ever going to find out about the scars on her back from agnes? i hope she doesn't allow fiona back in her life and I'm confused as to why she is allowing richford in her life since he kidnapped her. im so glad shes forming a new female friendship though!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »