Reviews for Piece By Piece
glassdrums chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow this is amazing! You're so good at poetry!
Angelissimo chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
The best part about this is its continuity. Really, the title suits it since you describe each 'piece' so nicely, whatwith the imagery and the format of the poem. Good job (:
Non.graceful chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Simply, it is beautiful. It seems like two past lovers making love and seeing past what makes up their past.

It was chilling yet it had a sense of love within it.
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was...breathtaking. I've never met anyone like this in person, but I could only imagine how they would feel. What I really liked about this particular poem and how you portrayed the situation, was the love that subtly peeped through. The couple's love was NOT the main theme of the poem, but it was a strong ingredient in the soldier's recovery. It was truly beautiful. It amazes me how you would be so able to capture the effects of war on this poor man. You did very well.
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is terribly sad, but beautifully described. The first thing I thought of when I read this was shell shock, especially in the third verse. So many soldiers suffered like this, but you've made it beautiful.
Craig Thorpe chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is very deep and well written. Nice use of emotional language as well
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is so heartbreaking that it brings a tear to my eye. The imagery is so painfully detailed but so beautiful. I think this is a masterpiece.
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wonderfully done, the imagery is beautiful.
DarkInkyDreamer chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
this is an amazing poem, the best i've read about war so far very well done you should be very proud xx
Eleantris chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is gorgeous. Man, you write such beautiful poetry, you really do! I love this.

I think I especially like the first stanza, there was something that struck me about the piano allusion that was just stunning.

X :D