Reviews for Test
Nesasio chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hmm, this one doesn't have the finality of an ending I expected. It's a nice glimpse of the world again (and I really do need to read that story) but this one felt like more of a chapter than a complete story. Not in a bad way, really, because it leaves me wanting to know more about the world. It's a unique idea having some sort of fire powers as being 'infected'. I've never seen something quite like that before. The dystopian parts are a little more familiar to me but you handle them with your own flair that makes it seem fresh.
DutchAver chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Another creepily well-written story you've written. It's hard to determine in what time this takes place, and why exactly the scientists are doing what they are doing - but it's not really necessary as the story of Stephanie is enough. This shows, combined with the earlier one-shot I reviewed, that you're capable of a lot. You're a pretty good writer!

The only thing that I genuinely found difficult was the jump in time of seven hours(Stephanie does have an amazing sense of time) because it was hard to tell that there was a jump forward in time. Apart from that, well done - the one-shot is very well written and a bit creepy.

Keep it up!
J112011 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow, the beginning is definitely attention grabbing and the whole story is very intense and scary. Well written too.

I had not read your trilogy but this piece definitely whetted my appetite for it. I definitely want to know more about this story now.