Reviews for Fallen
Rylee Wyatt chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
El chappie es muy pequeno, mi amiga.
But that's okay, it was really good! I'm sorry I'm not posting anything. *don't kill me!* But I am not finding the inspiration to write, but the good thing about you posting is it makes me feel guilty if I don't post something.
Rylee Wyatt chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Who knew they had french fries and hot dogs on an alien planet? I'm just kidding, but I am hungry now. Good job, but on the part where the guards are told Aria has laryngitus (whatever) it said "they got of the cart". It should be off, but other than that, I didn't see anything! Good job.
Rylee Wyatt chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Hey Aly! Nice fluff chappie you got there! No really, it was good, and I can't wait to read the next chappie. ;)
Ram Attra chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
love this story the characters the deatail the stroy line and the title of the story!

man if i was a publisher this would have been on the shelfs a long time ago.

and i have a litle bit of luck here since someone is so amazing can you reveiw my story and possibly give some feed back for improvement or good thing in the story :)

Mate but this story has nothing wrong with and you shall cary on!
Rylee Wyatt chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Yay! I liked it. And it was pretty long too, which is AWESOME! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Underworld chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Why doesn't she just stay and fight with her talking dog? Or, like, use the magic kid with the lighning to zap them?

I see this is the last chapter you have written, so I hope you update soon. PLEASE?
Underworld chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
So Keel can shoot lightning? That's different. Also that dog wasn't quite clear. Will we figure out what it means?
Underworld chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Wow, that was quite a cliffhanger. Robert seems like a jerk.
Underworld chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was a really interesting chapter! I really hope to see more of this Guardis character.
cart1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
i liked the first chaptr alot i hope the next chapter is good to
Aidreanne Bella chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Excellent! I espiecially like how you already have nicknames for some of the characters. However I feel as if you are rushing into the story without breathing. try to slow down and give more details.
Rylee Wyatt chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Oooo I liked the fact that you finally posted a chapter! I will try and post some chappies this weekend for a thank you!

As for some corrections, in the first part it is Blaze, but I think you should make it more obvious that it is a dog. The way you have it sounds more human, and it might sound better if you described with things doglike.

Also, how did Blaze bring the bag and other thing? You might want to describe that a little more.
Rylee Wyatt chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
AHAHAHAHA

I love it when Keel is being a smart a** XD makes me laugh every time. The only problem I saw though is that Aria said Robert threw the knife in the toilet, but in the part where they are fighting, there is actually no throwing-in-the-toilet moment. All in all, great job, and I can't wait to see the next chappies!
Aly Jackson chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Yeah sorry about that Rylee but there wasnt much to tell from Aria's POV except whatyou wrote. And since i have little reviews i will review myself. i give it five stars
Rylee Wyatt chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
*bow down*

I DO WANT TO REVIEW, I DO!

SO here you go. I like how this whole chappie is pretty much from my story XD. It almost makes me laugh. Actually, it did make me laugh, but it's 11pm here and I'm a little hysterical. Anyways, I have to say it's good or I would be insulting basically my story, but I like seeing it from Aria's POV. Good job, and I think you have what it takes to become as bad of a cliffie author as me :P I know you hate my cliffies.