Reviews for The Game
NerotheNinja chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow, I really like this! It's so cool! but I'm wondering... who's the main character? Hmm, guess I better read some more! Lovin it!

Shadow
KyuubiCalvary chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
This was nothing short of greatness, this chapter. Still heavy on the useage of terminology, but it's still good.

I was actually quite upset to see a third person join the fray. I'm pretty sure you said earlier that only two people could win, overall. (I'll have to go back and read your other chapters to confirm)

Update mooooooooooooore. :) You've got a great plot spread out.
Ithinkilikecheese chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Update really soon, I want to see where this story leads
Ithinkilikecheese chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is phenomonely impressive. I love it. There's is a lot of action and it's well described.
KyuubiCalvary chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This was quite an interesting story to read. To be honest, I didn't even want to read it because of the acronym in your summary.

In the future, please try to avoid using terms that non-hardcore gamers don't know.

"GG" is a common term that wouldn't be known to a lot of people. Also, "facepalm" is a bit vague for those that don't know what it is. They're small things, but noticeable.

Overall 8.5/10. I look forward to your next chapters.
Natasha Thorne chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Sweetness! This gave the perfect introduction to THE GAME, which was really just the right order of events. Catch my attention in Chapter 1 with the huge battle, then explain everything in Chapter 2. Also, I really liked the cliffhanger at the end.

Whee! I can tell that this ride...

*puts on shades*

...is gonna be awesome.

x3

Anyway, I forgot to give you your cookie count last time! :C

Your cookie score:

9/10 cookies! :3

I can't wait for the next chapter...
D-Coerpster chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Not to sound like a suck up, but YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Keep it up, get it published and when we're both famous authors we'll partylike it's 1999. Love the way the thoughts drift. Anyway, this story is genius and i feel that you should keep it up!
Natasha Thorne chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Woah.

That was nothing short of amazing. It was like a realistic twist on every video game ever made. That was AWESOME.

I can't get over that. That was... wow. You are an EXPERT at battle scenes. And it was all so smooth to read...

Anyway, yeah. Great job! :3

The only thing that I would recommend is more character development. I'm assuming there will eventually be more characters, and maybe more friends in general. Also, in a video game scenario like this, there needs to be a bad guy. I would assume you already have that covered, though, so I won't worry. xD

Another thing to think about: There needs to be a girl. I don't care where, but I have decided that this story requires a girl at some point in time. Maybe one that hates the main character's guts, and is a huge video game nerd. IDK, but it definitely needs one. Lol. :P

Anyway, great job so far, and I'll look out for future updates! :3