Reviews for Frostdagger
Elemental Huntress chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
You're amazing as ever :) I really like this chapter! The story's definitely getting interesting, so please keep posting more! :D
Elemental Huntress chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
OH MY GOODNESS I can't believe you've already started the third book while I wasn't on FictionPress! Your story is absolutely amazing, and I'd love it if you kept writing this! You've definitely got me hooked!

On to the actual story: The first part of this chapter is a little confusing. Maybe I've just forgotten parts of the story, but I'm confused as to why Ceriz is jealous, and over what? Maybe you could make that clearer? -" But other than that, this looks good as a first chapter :D Definitely looking forward to the rest of the series (and more, if you're still going to write them)!

On to your love life... I know how you feel. I've gone through something fairly similar recently, with me confessing to the guy I've been obsessed over lately...and finding out he liked my friend (who, coincidentally, would not had started talking to him if it weren't for me telling her that I liked him... :/). But back to you: are you sure this guy "hates" you? Because, as Plain White T's will tell us, hate is a strong word :)

Maybe this review has come too late, and something new has developed in your life, but I hope that you're happy with life (or at least content?)!
dreamcollector chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Haha wow! Weren't we talkin about this the other day? Oh well! It's still epic! R ya gonna post a chapter of our book? Send me an email when u can!

Love,