Reviews for How to Move On
Mehuh chapter 5 . 3/25
I have a special attachment for Andrew, but that is because well... I loved the story that has him in it! I will have to read Ryan's story as well. I am very interested. For what I had seen, you chose the perfect pictures for the characters, so brava! On I read.
Mehuh chapter 2 . 3/25
Had to read this story after reading Violet's story - which has Kayla's brother Andrew in it. I have to say, this is awesome. Super excited. I may have to add you to my favorite author's list. Spill: How are you so good at this? ;D
Canada 1 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
That was lovely, funny, and a delightful read.
ClippedNinja chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story a lot! I love it! I love Kayla and Nick! Their so adorable! Also for once I'm not reading two characters who hate each other, it's been getting on my nerve even though that's also part of falling Inlove. But this story was really a breath of fresh air! I really enjoyed every moment of it and how it ended well :3 although one question... Isn't it risky to have a guy and girl as roommates? I would surely be really jealous and tell Nick that we should move in together rather or something xD even though J.C is trustworthy I would never like the idea of my boyfriend rooming with a women! O_o so I was just wondering about your opinion on it? And how long would Nick and J.C be roommates then?
Bethany chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I seriously love this story! This is probably my tenth time reading :D
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
isjvub
Edna-Mode413 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
KAYLA WAS SO AWKWARD OMG LOLOL AND I LOVED IT. Her life was really like one gigantic face palm and the story wasn't all happy and sappy like a chic flick. SO MANY PROBKEMS AND DRAMA like real life cause nothing really works out the way you want it to but yay for a happy ending hehe
aly chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
absolutely loved reading this, thank you for writing it!
QuirkyDebutante chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
Yes! I didn't stop for more writing reviews chapter by chapter because I want to finish this tonight.
QuirkyDebutante chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
I'm laughing like deranged person.
QuirkyDebutante chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Gaaaaaaaah! I can feel my face burning when Kayla hugged Nick.
QuirkyDebutante chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Oh em. I got a kick LOLing when she hid in the closet.
hunter005 chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Ahh I've read "Again" and I've read what's published of "Lunch..." So far, and I've come to the conclusion that you my friend are an excellent writer! I love Kayla and Nick's story 3
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
They are ADORABLE.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
I JUST NOW MADE THE CONNECTION THAT ANDREW'S SISTER KAYLA FROM "Lunch Atop a Skyscraper" IS THIS KAYLA! Wow. I'm can be dense sometimes. I love how all your stories are set in the same universe, and the characters are all related between stories.
355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »