Reviews for How to Move On
Canada 1 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
That was lovely, funny, and a delightful read.
ClippedNinja chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story a lot! I love it! I love Kayla and Nick! Their so adorable! Also for once I'm not reading two characters who hate each other, it's been getting on my nerve even though that's also part of falling Inlove. But this story was really a breath of fresh air! I really enjoyed every moment of it and how it ended well :3 although one question... Isn't it risky to have a guy and girl as roommates? I would surely be really jealous and tell Nick that we should move in together rather or something xD even though J.C is trustworthy I would never like the idea of my boyfriend rooming with a women! O_o so I was just wondering about your opinion on it? And how long would Nick and J.C be roommates then?
Bethany chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I seriously love this story! This is probably my tenth time reading :D
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
isjvub
Edna-Mode413 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
KAYLA WAS SO AWKWARD OMG LOLOL AND I LOVED IT. Her life was really like one gigantic face palm and the story wasn't all happy and sappy like a chic flick. SO MANY PROBKEMS AND DRAMA like real life cause nothing really works out the way you want it to but yay for a happy ending hehe
aly chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
absolutely loved reading this, thank you for writing it!
QuirkyDebutante chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
Yes! I didn't stop for more writing reviews chapter by chapter because I want to finish this tonight.
QuirkyDebutante chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
I'm laughing like deranged person.
QuirkyDebutante chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Gaaaaaaaah! I can feel my face burning when Kayla hugged Nick.
QuirkyDebutante chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Oh em. I got a kick LOLing when she hid in the closet.
hunter005 chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Ahh I've read "Again" and I've read what's published of "Lunch..." So far, and I've come to the conclusion that you my friend are an excellent writer! I love Kayla and Nick's story 3
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
They are ADORABLE.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
I JUST NOW MADE THE CONNECTION THAT ANDREW'S SISTER KAYLA FROM "Lunch Atop a Skyscraper" IS THIS KAYLA! Wow. I'm can be dense sometimes. I love how all your stories are set in the same universe, and the characters are all related between stories.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
This story was adorable! I really love how you made a story for each of the Williams siblings (well except for Chris), and I think Kayla is probably my favorite because, like Michael said, her life is basically one big face palm. But she's so endearing and Whitney and Michael are such great best friends and Nick is adorable and basically I love all of the characters you create! :)
dee chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
gosh.. i so miss these two.
353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »