Reviews for How to Move On
xxSongBirdxx chapter 5 . 6/16
So that Andrew huh hmm he's a weasel
xxSongBirdxx chapter 4 . 6/16
Wow talk about asshole just because she's no longer pining over you get lost. and sweet a kiss or two
xxSongBirdxx chapter 3 . 6/16
oh wow haha sly dude real sly
xxSongBirdxx chapter 2 . 6/16
Ok a younger guy this could work so much foreshadowing.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 1 . 6/16
yeah buzz off Jake hello Nick. great start to a story btw
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11
I relate so much to Kyla. "An unmitigated disaster," - true, dat.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22
Finally! You go, girl. I was hoping Jake would be kicked in the arse. Oh, well.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/22
Oh, Nick. You are one smooth lad.

I love the friendship of Michael, Whitney, and Kayla. They're like a sit-com. Haha. Great story! I'll just go dig a me while I wait for the next update of Lunch.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22
Cos I just read the latest chapter of Lunch, I decided to read this again.

Sheesh, I feel Kayla's embarrassment. Ugh. Haha. Like, it's seriously messed up. And Michael is one of the best friends you could ask for. Seriously.

Nick! Why friends when you can be more than that?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22
Wow. Kayla is like an disaster that I'm incapable of preventing. I can only watch in horror as she acts recklessly.
LittleMunchkinsRule chapter 20 . 4/7
Are you planning on making a sequel? I really love this story like seriously... I didn't even realize that I was reading the last chapter xD
Mehuh chapter 5 . 3/25
I have a special attachment for Andrew, but that is because well... I loved the story that has him in it! I will have to read Ryan's story as well. I am very interested. For what I had seen, you chose the perfect pictures for the characters, so brava! On I read.
Mehuh chapter 2 . 3/25
Had to read this story after reading Violet's story - which has Kayla's brother Andrew in it. I have to say, this is awesome. Super excited. I may have to add you to my favorite author's list. Spill: How are you so good at this? ;D
Canada 1 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
That was lovely, funny, and a delightful read.
ClippedNinja chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story a lot! I love it! I love Kayla and Nick! Their so adorable! Also for once I'm not reading two characters who hate each other, it's been getting on my nerve even though that's also part of falling Inlove. But this story was really a breath of fresh air! I really enjoyed every moment of it and how it ended well :3 although one question... Isn't it risky to have a guy and girl as roommates? I would surely be really jealous and tell Nick that we should move in together rather or something xD even though J.C is trustworthy I would never like the idea of my boyfriend rooming with a women! O_o so I was just wondering about your opinion on it? And how long would Nick and J.C be roommates then?
366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »