Reviews for How to Move On
herondalechick123 chapter 20 . 6/4
I'm taking a break from Phillips vs. Phillips since it hasn't been updated in awhile and i took a chance on this story. I absolutely love all of your characters! Amazing read thank you (:
slcjnk2008 chapter 20 . 2/23
You did a wonderful job of writing this story. It turned out exactly what you were aiming for. It was a delightfully funny and light hearted story and I enjoyed it tremendously.
slcjnk2008 chapter 14 . 2/23
God, can Kayla get into anymore hilarious situations? Can't wait to find out in her pursuit of Nick.
slcjnk2008 chapter 6 . 2/23
Oh god. This chapter is hilarious. Absolutely great writing.
slcjnk2008 chapter 4 . 2/23
This is great writing and it's funny the situations Kayla gets into and I do not like Jake at all. Yea for Nick.
slcjnk2008 chapter 1 . 2/23
I'll so jazzed. This is Kayla and Nick's story and I'm just thrilled to read it. I found you as a writer when I started reading about Andrew and Violet in "Lunch atop a skyscraper". How wonderful to read about this expanding world and I just love your writing.
Du chapter 20 . 2/17
I loved this! It was wonderful, and so well written. Light-hearted, but at the same time there was a little bit of good old angst. I was very very hooked. It's not clichéd at all, it was fresh and sweet and emotional. Kayla was a great character, I also liked her as your heroine. I especially enjoyed Michael, and how little Kayla cared about his sexual orientation. That right there is friendship. Seriously, such a great story. Nick was adorable and I almost fell in love with him in the café scene where he told the others about the girl he met at a bar.
Thank you for this beautiful story. Best wishes :)
xxSongBirdxx chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
So that Andrew huh hmm he's a weasel
xxSongBirdxx chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Wow talk about asshole just because she's no longer pining over you get lost. and sweet a kiss or two
xxSongBirdxx chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
oh wow haha sly dude real sly
xxSongBirdxx chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Ok a younger guy this could work so much foreshadowing.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
yeah buzz off Jake hello Nick. great start to a story btw
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
I relate so much to Kyla. "An unmitigated disaster," - true, dat.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Finally! You go, girl. I was hoping Jake would be kicked in the arse. Oh, well.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
Oh, Nick. You are one smooth lad.

I love the friendship of Michael, Whitney, and Kayla. They're like a sit-com. Haha. Great story! I'll just go dig a me while I wait for the next update of Lunch.
373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »