Reviews for How to Move On
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11
I relate so much to Kyla. "An unmitigated disaster," - true, dat.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22
Finally! You go, girl. I was hoping Jake would be kicked in the arse. Oh, well.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/22
Oh, Nick. You are one smooth lad.

I love the friendship of Michael, Whitney, and Kayla. They're like a sit-com. Haha. Great story! I'll just go dig a me while I wait for the next update of Lunch.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22
Cos I just read the latest chapter of Lunch, I decided to read this again.

Sheesh, I feel Kayla's embarrassment. Ugh. Haha. Like, it's seriously messed up. And Michael is one of the best friends you could ask for. Seriously.

Nick! Why friends when you can be more than that?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22
Wow. Kayla is like an disaster that I'm incapable of preventing. I can only watch in horror as she acts recklessly.
LittleMunchkinsRule chapter 20 . 4/7
Are you planning on making a sequel? I really love this story like seriously... I didn't even realize that I was reading the last chapter xD
Mehuh chapter 5 . 3/25
I have a special attachment for Andrew, but that is because well... I loved the story that has him in it! I will have to read Ryan's story as well. I am very interested. For what I had seen, you chose the perfect pictures for the characters, so brava! On I read.
Mehuh chapter 2 . 3/25
Had to read this story after reading Violet's story - which has Kayla's brother Andrew in it. I have to say, this is awesome. Super excited. I may have to add you to my favorite author's list. Spill: How are you so good at this? ;D
Canada 1 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
That was lovely, funny, and a delightful read.
ClippedNinja chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story a lot! I love it! I love Kayla and Nick! Their so adorable! Also for once I'm not reading two characters who hate each other, it's been getting on my nerve even though that's also part of falling Inlove. But this story was really a breath of fresh air! I really enjoyed every moment of it and how it ended well :3 although one question... Isn't it risky to have a guy and girl as roommates? I would surely be really jealous and tell Nick that we should move in together rather or something xD even though J.C is trustworthy I would never like the idea of my boyfriend rooming with a women! O_o so I was just wondering about your opinion on it? And how long would Nick and J.C be roommates then?
Bethany chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I seriously love this story! This is probably my tenth time reading :D
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
isjvub
Edna-Mode413 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
KAYLA WAS SO AWKWARD OMG LOLOL AND I LOVED IT. Her life was really like one gigantic face palm and the story wasn't all happy and sappy like a chic flick. SO MANY PROBKEMS AND DRAMA like real life cause nothing really works out the way you want it to but yay for a happy ending hehe
aly chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
absolutely loved reading this, thank you for writing it!
QuirkyDebutante chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
Yes! I didn't stop for more writing reviews chapter by chapter because I want to finish this tonight.
361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »