Reviews for How to Move On
Guest chapter 20 . 3/28
wow what the fuck that was the best story ive read in a while...
crazydaisyyy chapter 20 . 3/9
LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH
blue21 chapter 20 . 3/5
I loved the story. It was so light and hilarious and all the characters are just amazing...you are an extremely talented writer, and I'm gonna go and read more of your stuff...this story was simply brilliant, and I had so much fun reading it...thankyou for this absolutely awesome story
Always,
Bluechocolate21
ThatWeirdGirl97 chapter 20 . 3/3
Nice story but you failed to complete some topics. Like why Nick transferred? There was something about him flashing a pained expression. And even when Kayla was hiding in his closet there was a box marked Beth? I feel those two topics have a connection which you failed to mention. At first I thought she was his girlfriend and something tragic had happened to her so he had to move to forget it or something but you never went on to pursue that topic. Excluding that part this was really a wonderful story .
dear-llama chapter 20 . 2/17
Hi! I sorta stumbled upon this story at 1 a.m. while trying to procrastinate on writing my thesis... And then I couldn't stop reading. It's 3.16 a.m. right now and I just finished marathoning the entire story and wow I'm so screwed but it was worth it! I absolutely LOVED your story! Your writing is superb and the humour had me cracking up every couple of lines. Kayla and Nick are absolutely adorable together and Whitney and Michael were amazing supporting characters. Absolutely brilliant story! I can't wait to read the rest of your stuff (maybe tomorrow, though...) Ahh, thanks for the lovely story, great job! :)
crazydaisyyy chapter 3 . 2/14
NICK *swoons*
1CandyCherry chapter 20 . 2/13
Hey,

I love your story How to move on and you are a really good writer. I want to ask you a question: Would you give me the permission to translate your story to german. I would like to post How to move onon , so the people who cannot speak Englisch or rather like to read it in german can easy read it.

Of course I will mention your name and that you wrote it on the first page :)

It is my hobby to translate storys and I would be habby if I could translate yours.

My name on Wattpad is CandyCherry :)

Greets from Austria,
Tanja
amessageinabottle chapter 20 . 1/28
I don't know why I took so long to read this story! It was really good! I found it hard to put down... I managed to finish it in 2 days! It was really good... I love Nick and Kayla! They are too cute... Keep up the amazing work... BTW is Kayla's brother Andrew the same Andrew that is in 'Lunch on top of a skyscraper'?
Jaded Image chapter 3 . 1/19
I have so many things to say, but I'm too excited to keep reading this to sort through my thoughts... But you should know that you're an awesome writer, and you make it so easy to fall in love with your characters. I love Nick and Kayla together, and it's only been 3 chapters. And as a Michigander who now lives on the east coast, I fully appreciate how well you weave their lives into the New York environment. Keep being amazing!
primordial.soup chapter 20 . 1/12
This was an awesome story... not just because it was extremely well put together, but also because it was full of these hilarious little quips. All of the characters, with the exception of Jake of course, were very likable as well. 5/5 stars! :)
primordial.soup chapter 18 . 1/12
I really like Kayla's little interaction with the Middle Eastern cab driver. It was a nice detail that made me smile. The double tip is certainly something I would do, too. :)
No chapter 1 . 1/2
Literally spent 2 hours reading this whole story. I absolutely love it! Best I've read in a while. & is Kayla's brother Andrew the Andrew in your other story? Hahahaha.
gulistanlik chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Uh no let's not!
gulistanlik chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
YES! So glad she punched him. I'm not normally violent but my goodness hiw he has the gall to pull the crap that he does is beyonf me!
gulistanlik chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
I'm afraid to go to the next chapter. This going to be so incredibly awkward.
331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »