Reviews for How to Move On
Du chapter 1 . 10/23
Hi. I just reread this, because I felt like procrastinating and missed your writing. This was even better than I remembered. Such a sweet story! Oh Nick, how I loved thee. And reading Andrew has sort of made me crave for Skyscraper. I miss Andrew and Violet and all the drama with Abigail. I'll probably reread that one of these days, even though it pains me that it isn't finished. But your writing is so good. I loved this story to bits, it introduced me to all your works, and I am so glad. You managed to create such different characters amongst the Williams siblings and all their love interests. Such a wonderful fiction work! I'll reread Picture Perfect now, too. Best wishes!
herondalechick123 chapter 20 . 6/4
I'm taking a break from Phillips vs. Phillips since it hasn't been updated in awhile and i took a chance on this story. I absolutely love all of your characters! Amazing read thank you (:
slcjnk2008 chapter 20 . 2/23
You did a wonderful job of writing this story. It turned out exactly what you were aiming for. It was a delightfully funny and light hearted story and I enjoyed it tremendously.
slcjnk2008 chapter 14 . 2/23
God, can Kayla get into anymore hilarious situations? Can't wait to find out in her pursuit of Nick.
slcjnk2008 chapter 6 . 2/23
Oh god. This chapter is hilarious. Absolutely great writing.
slcjnk2008 chapter 4 . 2/23
This is great writing and it's funny the situations Kayla gets into and I do not like Jake at all. Yea for Nick.
slcjnk2008 chapter 1 . 2/23
I'll so jazzed. This is Kayla and Nick's story and I'm just thrilled to read it. I found you as a writer when I started reading about Andrew and Violet in "Lunch atop a skyscraper". How wonderful to read about this expanding world and I just love your writing.
Du chapter 20 . 2/17
I loved this! It was wonderful, and so well written. Light-hearted, but at the same time there was a little bit of good old angst. I was very very hooked. It's not clichéd at all, it was fresh and sweet and emotional. Kayla was a great character, I also liked her as your heroine. I especially enjoyed Michael, and how little Kayla cared about his sexual orientation. That right there is friendship. Seriously, such a great story. Nick was adorable and I almost fell in love with him in the café scene where he told the others about the girl he met at a bar.
Thank you for this beautiful story. Best wishes :)
xxSongBirdxx chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
So that Andrew huh hmm he's a weasel
xxSongBirdxx chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Wow talk about asshole just because she's no longer pining over you get lost. and sweet a kiss or two
xxSongBirdxx chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
oh wow haha sly dude real sly
xxSongBirdxx chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Ok a younger guy this could work so much foreshadowing.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
yeah buzz off Jake hello Nick. great start to a story btw
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
I relate so much to Kyla. "An unmitigated disaster," - true, dat.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Finally! You go, girl. I was hoping Jake would be kicked in the arse. Oh, well.
374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »