Reviews for a collection of randomettes
J.D. Vincent chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Lovely. Have you ever thought of adding them all together or expanding them or something?
Lady Scarlet of Stormhold chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
?Q!1

...Oh well, I reckon I can get over it. :P Anyway, so I got a load of story alert emails and was like, meh, I'm not going to read this, I'm quite happy disappearing off the face of the earth as far as fictionpress is concerned right now, to be honest. But then I saw the chapter title of this and decided I just HAD to read it. So, I read it. :) And what does it mean, by the "Follow: Story [ ] Author [ ]" underneath the review box? Is that like author alert and story alert? What will happen if I leave the little boxes ticked? What if I untick them? Gasp, the possibilities are endless - it could blow up the world...

Don't even ask me what I'm talking about, I don't even know. Anyway. So I was reviewing this, wasn't I? Well. It definitely lives up to the expectations as far as random-ness is concerned, so it has ticked all the boxes or passed all standards or whatever and so I therefore declare this story awesome :D
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
I honestly didn't understand a word of what I just read, but I thought it was awesome anyways:) I wish I could see the drawings; that'd be great lol Well, great job as always!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I like you! You belong on
GlobalWarmingandCrayonDrawings chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
I LOVE MAGIC UNICORNS!
GlobalWarmingandCrayonDrawings chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Hilarious, and just like some of my stories... About going to a store and buying matches and pants and lighting pants on fire... Maybe I should post it!
bookppl93 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Most likely it is true I mean up on fantasy hill my dragon butler lives there... He isnt very nice but we still keep him 0_o
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I would love to read the rest of this story, but I have errands to run. So I'll read the rest of your story later!
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Epic. :3
Dr Spectacles chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
I like this chapter with the eel. Very Gus the Fox.
a man with coins on his eyes chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I do rather enjoy these randomettes... some of them make me chuckle and one of them made me cry a little tear from my shiny metal eye.
Let's See If It Moves chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Damn straight it's a slow night for news!

Baaaaaaaa,

Ewe.

P.S. Can my farmer please have his trowel back?
bookppl93 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Hmm.. Little confusing but whatever it's still good!
Pzychotic chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
I finished reading Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. Your randomettes totally remind me of that kind of stuff :D

Did I mention that you might like American McGee's Alice? It's a video game about Alice, who has gone mad, so Wonderland is all mad and weird and creepy and gory. There is a sequel, called Madness Returns which has beautiful graphics. :)
JuicyRainbow chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING.

Fantastic! I love these :D Please continue!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »