Reviews for Fragile Bonds
Samurai Wolverine chapter 35 . 7/19/2013
I prefer longer chapters so that way I can get any details clared away. Also, I love this story.
Dumb Katt chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
sequal please?!
OracleToo chapter 35 . 3/31/2013
I enjoyed reading your story, but I have to admit, I liked Night Dreams and One Girl strength better. At times I felt the dialog went on and on; the fact that Jen could not make her mind during such a long period was too long for me (just my opinion); one is either attracted to someone or not, it didn't seem to me that it was something that would happened with time. I liked how you handled Taylor. I thought that she was going to die at any moment and it was going to affect their lives forever. I was glad to see that was not the case. Great writing.
As per whether I prefer short or long stories, I'm sure you have figured out that I mostly read completed stories, specially great ones, as I hate to wait for the next installment when I am desperate for more. That is not to say I don't do it, but usually regret doing it when I have to wait months for a little more.
inwardtransience chapter 35 . 3/28/2013
Overall, I liked it. There were a few things that bugged me. One I didn't mention was the SAGA thing. I didn't get why you didn't just call it GSA, like everyone does. I mostly substituted in GSA every time I read it anyway xD Good work though. I'm not going to favorite it, but I liked it.

I kind of owe you an apology. When I first got those reviews from you ages ago I checked out your profile and immediately thought middle aged man obsessed with lesbians. Now, I actually am a lesbian (cue no one being surprised). I was a little creeped out, I have to admit. I checked your stuff out now mostly out of morbid curiosity. I had expected the typical male sight approach to it, sex sex sex, and while some of the descriptions of people could be a little annoying sometimes, it was pretty good otherwise. Certainly not what I was expecting, and now I feel a little bad about the whole thing. And I know I don't even have to tell you now but I feel bad :c

So yeah, sorry. And keep writing. I'll probably check out any new story you put up.
inwardtransience chapter 25 . 3/28/2013
Personally, I always took "straight" to be an extension of the sixties/seventies counter-culture slang for normal people. That's the definition my mom grew up with, and she's told me before that she found it weird that it got applied the way it has now. To me, it sounds like more like a pejorative thing to call straights.

But I guess Jenny can take it the other way around if she wants *shrug*
inwardtransience chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Oh my god STOP CALLING IT A CHOICE.

I'm sorry, that's just really bothering me! The only people I've ever heard call it a choice were horrible, horrible homophobes and that's just not okay. Not okay :c
inwardtransience chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
Just a minor thing. You had her on lithium, right? Well, lithium stays in the body for a really long time, so I don't think she would be hypomanic after only missing one day. And, since lithium is crazy poisonous, you don't make up a dose unless you're absolutely sure you missed. You could get sick that way. I'm supposed to be careful about not doing that, and my mood stabilizer is much less dangerous. I also think it's a little unrealistic for her to come down so hard, but I'm not sure if it's so unbelievable. I've been hypomanic before and had some pretty horrible things happen to me but I just kept floating like nothing had happened. Hypomania can do that to you.

[...but their too self-centered...]
they're

Other than that, good writing as usual.
inwardtransience chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Eeeeee a girl as tall as I am! :D Sometimes it gets lonely up here in the clouds...

[Their hanging around long enough...]
They're

[AP English]
Probably an unnecessary detail, but when I saw that I thought "which one?" There are two AP Englishes, Literature and Composition. I took both, so I know.

[...and cried herself to sleep.]
... Didn't see that coming.

This is very much a personal opinion, but I absolutely hate it when people use little descriptive phrases instead of the person's name. Like "the dark haired girl" and "the keeper" and shit like that. "Her friend" could be acceptable, but I think it's used too much. Things like that. I don't know what it is about them that irks me. But this is really, really dense with them. It won't stop me from reading, but I'm already a little annoyed.

See you later. Next chapter perhaps? We'll see.
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 2/17/2013
I liked the story. Totally worth the twelve longs hours at night, reading. Been a fan for some time, hope you write some more!
imagine.write.thrive chapter 35 . 1/29/2013
OKAY. Where is the the next installment of Heritage High? Because...this is fantastic. Also. You know. Still waiting for Taylor and Suzy to get the the program...so that needs to happen now. Just sayin'.
imagine.write.thrive chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Oh my goodness. At this point, I'm sort of glad that I read Shattered first, 'cause I know how Jen and Ash end up...but god! This is still heart breaking right now!
breakthehabit chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
Second time reading one of my favourites! :D I really adore your writing skills. :P Perfect amount of humour, romance, everything really. Laters!
StarScarlet76 chapter 35 . 10/28/2012
Wow, it only took me two days to read this and i am now sleep deprived but it was definitely worth it. I loved the evolution of Ashlyn and Jenny's relationship and think it was realistic. They really are perfect for each other and i'm so happy for Suzy and Taylor. Well done on getting all of the emotions across and not turning the girls lives in to sob stories. I look forward to reading more from you!

Keep writing! :)
YFIQ chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Ashley sure doesn't seem very well.

A way to hide trouble from everyone.
EJ Daniels chapter 35 . 9/11/2012
I’ll confess I was up till the wee hours of the morning reading this one. Once I got started I just couldn’t stop. Partially that was due to waiting for Jen to wise up and make a decision. I really wanted to reach through the pixels and slap some sense into her. I enjoyed how all the girls had problems to face which required that they not only be strong independently but also learn to lean of their friends for support when they needed to. Perhaps it is the very fact that each girl had their own issues to deal with that may have drawn them together in the first place? Troubled spirits do seem to congregate together…birds of a feather and all that. Regardless, as I lover of happy ending you certainly had that in spades in this story! I liked how you addressed issue that affect our youth these days and you showed both the good as well as the bad that resides in people. Life is a continual struggle, an uphill battle and it is the strength of ourselves as well as that of our friends that allow us to keep moving forward through it. This was a wonderful tale which I have come to expect from you my friend. I’ll be sure to read your others as life and time allows. Many thanks for sharing this with us!

Kind Regards,