Reviews for Reboot
cornucopia chapter 24 . 4/9
This reminds me of a novel 'Codename Athena' by Michel Poulin. Similar military strategist rethinking history with 20/20 hindsight
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2016
You suck! Stop polluting my bandwidth with cliffhangers! :D
Love the story. Keep it coming. :)
MisterCrown chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
I felt to guilty to not write a comment after all your asking. Even if it is writing left four years ago. I quite enjoyed reading this though it went very deep into some political matters that I didn't care for.
Basically: Good story.
MisterCrown chapter 14 . 9/30/2016
"You suck, stop polluting my bandwidth."
Guest chapter 24 . 1/24/2016
Wickedly Awesome.
I loved every chapter.
As a student of the timeperiod, I especially liked the take on vietnam.
It makes me wonder what I would do if I were magically made younger...
pff chapter 24 . 1/18/2016
interesting... very war focused.
I read ur AN in chapter 14 . 6/17/2015
Chapter 14, lol

I like your story.

I love how smooth it is to read this story and the plot
Guest chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
Enjoyed it. Good stuff.
Flubglubblubadub chapter 24 . 4/18/2015
This is such a good and interesting story
I beleive it needs more love
I would 100% click the favorite button if I had an account
Un.hippocampe chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Hmm... I enjoy your story and the way it shows the Sixties, but Steven might have too much influence; even if the ideas he brings are better choices, I doubt people would allow themselves to be convinced as easily by a child. Suggestions: make a few of his ideas be rejected? buildup his credibility a little more?
Un.hippocampe chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Tiresome writing, as I just spent half a night reading your story! I had much fun reading it. Going back to younger years is a well-worn trope, but I like your use of it. What made it very interesting for me was that it shows a context that I did not knew well but wanted to know : the Sixties with the rise of Japan, electronics, etc. You made it much more interesting than either an essay on the subject or a young-again story.

Of course, it’s not perfect. Maybe it’s overly technical. This does bring the impression of a very bright whiz kid, but maybe it’s an overexposure. A little less would be better to my taste.

Nevertheless, thank you! I look forward reading you again.
antiisocial chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
This is really well written, aside from the occasional typo. No biggy. With a little fleshing out and a little character redevelopment this could become an excellent start to an alternate history series. Ring of Fire anyone?. It looks like this was last updated about 2 years ago? I hope that's not right. Keep it coming man!
Lady Katreina chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Two years ago I read Reboot and commented on chapter 24; going back to my comment I have nothing to add except that even two years later it is still exciting, enjoyable and believable.

Keep it up.
bullmoose chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
Sorry about not saying much g
Much too deep in your story.
But, you are right !
I should be thanking you.
Gasportjoe chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Interesting... as I read this I had a sense of the writings of Robert A. Heinlein (in his Future History series of books), with a touch of Arthur C Clarke, and a smattering of the intellect of Isaac Asimov. I honestly have not done much serious Sci-Fi in many years, as I have not been able to find authors who write in the style I like. Just from a brief sampling of your work, I am feeling I want to pull an “all-nighter” to get to the end of all chapters to see all that happens and how it ends! I definitely will be reading more of your work and making time to do so!
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »