Reviews for Reboot
Ty chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Hello, well I finally finnished it's been a good read, personal could not understand why he ends up telling everyone ut it's your story. I expected hm to se his iPad more but was happy he only used it marginally abou the only part that did not really fit with the idea of the story, also his battles should have been longer more drawne out like CIA at the end, that would have taken week or months to find him think it wold have helped with he drama and character development but with all that... Its a good read and thanks

Ty (tyTyrone not thank you lol)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
Great job ,keep it going and thank you
Ray
Phillip H chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Started reading your story today. Just finished C14. A great read.
Loren Petty chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
A real page turner. That's probably why you're not getting many comments. Who wants to stop and type? I would say this is a very clever way to do historical fiction, although I must admit that a five foot tall six or seven year old seems like a tremendous stretch. It's an enjoyable read, and I think it has great potential.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
I am really into this story. It is similar but totally different from other Time travel stories I have read. Terrific story line. Keep it up.
BT chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
On the one hand, I couldn't stop reading.
On the other hand, I couldn't stop reading and now I'm two hours past the time I was supposed to - ah, it was worth it.
BT chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Only three more chapters? And one is an epilogue! Come on, what good is knowing an author if you can't wheedle more chapters out of him?
BT chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
More, please.
BT chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
You don't suck, and this story is good enough I want to get back to reading it.
Omnipotent-Mind chapter 24 . 8/9/2012
Excellent story so far. Definitely one of the best on FictionPress. Went through it in one sitting which is something I rarely do these days. I was suprised to read that english isn't your first language, as i couldn't tell from your writing, and usually i can. It is my feeling that any constructive criticism i could give you has already been mentioned. I would simply like to say that you probabaly should have mentioned Agent Orange in your want not to do in Vietnam dialogue. The main character seems very focused on saving lives, and the fact that it's not even mentioned is more then a little odd. That said, thank you for a story well worth my time. I look forward to reading the next installment and hopefully providing you with the some helpful constructive criticism.
SpectreX chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
First post on fictionpress so, here goes. I absolutely love ISOT stuff and this is one of the better examples I've seen online. Well, paced and well written and I truly appreciate the level of technical detail. I'm only on chapter 15 of 24 but I'm already chanting, "I want more..." .
wayneo chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Enjoyed the story. Thanks
SirPancake chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow, this is a great story so far. I love the whole concept of your story. It is just a wonderful idea.
Takano-Isorokyu chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
(Grin) Thanks for the reviews - keep them coming! - it helps the writing - critiques - what did I do wrong, what did I do right, are even better! - and the Sequel - "When the Going gets Weird" - is already started. What happens from 1965 and on. Stevie and parents negotiating this new and different Sixties..and Stevie and his little brother Michael, Mikie-chan...who becomes Mongo in 1971.
Travellersall chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
NOOO! WHY MUST IT END HERE!
[Sarcasm]Bastard![/Sarcasm]
Seriously though. I need to know what happens to them.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »