Reviews for Reboot
eyepaint chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
I will say that I do love this type story and would only have one negative comment, nah make that two.

One, I have a really hard time believing that anybody would take a 7year old in anyway seriously but you are telling a fine story so I will suspend disbelief.

Two what are all the /-\\\ thingys?

By the way even if the story wasn't good it beats the hell out of our gray Seattle day.
Boots chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
Ok, realised the one I was reading wasn't the first book, went back. It's very good, reminds me of Ringo's The Last Centurion for tone and perspective. I think this needs polish, but is the kind of thing that could be published someday- in which case, totally ordering a copy.

Ah, and left a review here bse I notice the repeated question answer thing with Maslow...learned that in my JROTC class, actually. :) Just thought I'd mention you shouldn't repeat it that second time, it's long enough to be noticeable.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
I Like it. keep up the good work
iboardnut chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
It is keeping me reading, and highly entertained. I like it...thanks!
Nonsequiteur chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
I enjoyed the story, it just got to be a little too unbelievable after awhile.
D. B. von Ting chapter 24 . 9/25/2012
Well done. Well set up for subsequent stories.
D. B. von Ting chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Looking at your request at the end of this chapter, I am enjoying the stoery so far. It is a tiny bit different than most stories of this genre, and significantly better.
Ty chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Hello, well I finally finnished it's been a good read, personal could not understand why he ends up telling everyone ut it's your story. I expected hm to se his iPad more but was happy he only used it marginally abou the only part that did not really fit with the idea of the story, also his battles should have been longer more drawne out like CIA at the end, that would have taken week or months to find him think it wold have helped with he drama and character development but with all that... Its a good read and thanks

Ty (tyTyrone not thank you lol)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
Great job ,keep it going and thank you
Ray
Phillip H chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Started reading your story today. Just finished C14. A great read.
Loren Petty chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
A real page turner. That's probably why you're not getting many comments. Who wants to stop and type? I would say this is a very clever way to do historical fiction, although I must admit that a five foot tall six or seven year old seems like a tremendous stretch. It's an enjoyable read, and I think it has great potential.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
I am really into this story. It is similar but totally different from other Time travel stories I have read. Terrific story line. Keep it up.
BT chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
On the one hand, I couldn't stop reading.
On the other hand, I couldn't stop reading and now I'm two hours past the time I was supposed to - ah, it was worth it.
BT chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Only three more chapters? And one is an epilogue! Come on, what good is knowing an author if you can't wheedle more chapters out of him?
BT chapter 20 . 8/11/2012