Reviews for Reboot
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
I Like it. keep up the good work
iboardnut chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
It is keeping me reading, and highly entertained. I like it...thanks!
Nonsequiteur chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
I enjoyed the story, it just got to be a little too unbelievable after awhile.
D. B. von Ting chapter 24 . 9/25/2012
Well done. Well set up for subsequent stories.
D. B. von Ting chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Looking at your request at the end of this chapter, I am enjoying the stoery so far. It is a tiny bit different than most stories of this genre, and significantly better.
Ty chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Hello, well I finally finnished it's been a good read, personal could not understand why he ends up telling everyone ut it's your story. I expected hm to se his iPad more but was happy he only used it marginally abou the only part that did not really fit with the idea of the story, also his battles should have been longer more drawne out like CIA at the end, that would have taken week or months to find him think it wold have helped with he drama and character development but with all that... Its a good read and thanks

Ty (tyTyrone not thank you lol)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
Great job ,keep it going and thank you
Ray
Phillip H chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Started reading your story today. Just finished C14. A great read.
Loren Petty chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
A real page turner. That's probably why you're not getting many comments. Who wants to stop and type? I would say this is a very clever way to do historical fiction, although I must admit that a five foot tall six or seven year old seems like a tremendous stretch. It's an enjoyable read, and I think it has great potential.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
I am really into this story. It is similar but totally different from other Time travel stories I have read. Terrific story line. Keep it up.
BT chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
On the one hand, I couldn't stop reading.
On the other hand, I couldn't stop reading and now I'm two hours past the time I was supposed to - ah, it was worth it.
BT chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Only three more chapters? And one is an epilogue! Come on, what good is knowing an author if you can't wheedle more chapters out of him?
BT chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
More, please.
BT chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
You don't suck, and this story is good enough I want to get back to reading it.
Omnipotent-Mind chapter 24 . 8/9/2012
Excellent story so far. Definitely one of the best on FictionPress. Went through it in one sitting which is something I rarely do these days. I was suprised to read that english isn't your first language, as i couldn't tell from your writing, and usually i can. It is my feeling that any constructive criticism i could give you has already been mentioned. I would simply like to say that you probabaly should have mentioned Agent Orange in your want not to do in Vietnam dialogue. The main character seems very focused on saving lives, and the fact that it's not even mentioned is more then a little odd. That said, thank you for a story well worth my time. I look forward to reading the next installment and hopefully providing you with the some helpful constructive criticism.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »