Reviews for Reboot
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
I am really into this story. It is similar but totally different from other Time travel stories I have read. Terrific story line. Keep it up.
BT chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
On the one hand, I couldn't stop reading.
On the other hand, I couldn't stop reading and now I'm two hours past the time I was supposed to - ah, it was worth it.
BT chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Only three more chapters? And one is an epilogue! Come on, what good is knowing an author if you can't wheedle more chapters out of him?
BT chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
More, please.
BT chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
You don't suck, and this story is good enough I want to get back to reading it.
Omnipotent-Mind chapter 24 . 8/9/2012
Excellent story so far. Definitely one of the best on FictionPress. Went through it in one sitting which is something I rarely do these days. I was suprised to read that english isn't your first language, as i couldn't tell from your writing, and usually i can. It is my feeling that any constructive criticism i could give you has already been mentioned. I would simply like to say that you probabaly should have mentioned Agent Orange in your want not to do in Vietnam dialogue. The main character seems very focused on saving lives, and the fact that it's not even mentioned is more then a little odd. That said, thank you for a story well worth my time. I look forward to reading the next installment and hopefully providing you with the some helpful constructive criticism.
SpectreX chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
First post on fictionpress so, here goes. I absolutely love ISOT stuff and this is one of the better examples I've seen online. Well, paced and well written and I truly appreciate the level of technical detail. I'm only on chapter 15 of 24 but I'm already chanting, "I want more..." .
wayneo chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Enjoyed the story. Thanks
SirPancake chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow, this is a great story so far. I love the whole concept of your story. It is just a wonderful idea.
Takano-Isorokyu chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
(Grin) Thanks for the reviews - keep them coming! - it helps the writing - critiques - what did I do wrong, what did I do right, are even better! - and the Sequel - "When the Going gets Weird" - is already started. What happens from 1965 and on. Stevie and parents negotiating this new and different Sixties..and Stevie and his little brother Michael, Mikie-chan...who becomes Mongo in 1971.
Travellersall chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
NOOO! WHY MUST IT END HERE!
[Sarcasm]Bastard![/Sarcasm]
Seriously though. I need to know what happens to them.
Richard Poynton chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Avery good story. i. Have read a book similar in concept to this, about a man who repeats his own life, time and time again, dying then waking as an early teenager through to middle age, each time his 'restart' is at a later stage in his life, until he 'wakes' just minutes from his owm death. Cannot remember the name of it, but if I find the book again I'll put the name in another comment. I truly do like this story and what makes it better for me is the attention to desciptive details you are using about the work the main character does. Onn chapter 14 now, will read the rest of it after finishing this comment.
Takano-Isorokyu chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Thanks - for the reviews - especially - radred? - or at least Guest - that is the kind of review that is the most valuable! - I post in places like this to get experience and feedback, so when I start pushing my work to publishers, it is not dreck.

That is why I'm here, to get experience.

I'm glad you liked it. Already started work on a sequel - "When the Going get's weird"

Feel free to PM me also.

A few minor items - The drill rifle is 42 inches long. One of my best Exhibition Drill Performers is a young lady, who is 60 inches tall. So, I figure, having Steve 60 inches tall and doing exhibition drill is not at all improbable.

Grammar and homonym problems - dyslexia, ADHD and English is my second language, despite forty five years of experience with it. Still trying to master it. Thank GOD for spell check and grammar check.
mikedunn2000 chapter 24 . 7/28/2012
Thank you for your interesting time travel story.

I hope you keep the series going.
radred chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
sorry, that last comment was mine.
i forgot to add my name... and a sentence:

*the use of acronyms is also great. it makes him feel very familiar with military workings and really helps the flow (which is obviously why you did it), especially with the Other Time Line and This Time Line.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »