Reviews for Burn in Hell
BelongToYou chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow! Just, wow. You are an incredibly good writer! I love this story. I'm definitely going to be checking out more of your stuff :)
DFTBA
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I can't imagine the pain he was in, but then I can... it's odd.

Anyways, I like this story. You explained the murders of the victims in great detail. This guy sounds quite crazy, the way he received satisfaction of slaughtering and bludgeoning people ruthlessly, but more importantly it's the way you write, it's very satisfying to read, if it was by a different author, I probably would not have enjoyed it, but the way in which you write is just excellent. Write more like this!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You like crazy people, don't you?

This is good, and I love the description. But I think the main character needs more depth. Evil people don't think they're evil, and crazy people don't think they're crazy. Don't forget that.

-REB
DarkBlueRoses chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow.

so much detail, and I can feel the man's pain. Just wow.
Naver chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow! That was amazing, I really liked it! I wonder if that happens to all murderers..
Ciel Blanc chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I seriously love this. Its cold, creepy, it is bookshelf quality. Your writing is so good that it makes the actual story line become better. My only critizizm is, make it longer!