Reviews for American Now Departed: How to Save a Life
TheDarkerSide123 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
NO! YOU KILLED OFF TAMARA! I wasn't expecting that at all... I suppose it was a good twist in the mix of things. Nobody really expected that to happen I guess. Another thing I didn't expect was for Peter to find Vladimir so quickly, nor did I expect him to join the fight in this chapter.
TheDarkerSide123 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
You did a pretty good job with this chapter once again. I have to say that I like Tamara. She is a pretty interesting character to throw in the story.
TheDarkerSide123 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Poor Jane. She loves Peter but he doesn't love her back. At least, not in the same way. It's sad. I hope she gets some sort of happy ending to.
TheDarkerSide123 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I'm interested to see what role Jane will really play in this story, since Peter's so determined to find Tanya. I hope that she isn't just completely abandoned, though I don't think that will happen.
TheDarkerSide123 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
There is not a doubt in my mind that I will love this story. Just this first chapter is amazing! Honestly I do like romance stories even though I'm a guy... I really don't see anything wrong with that. Anyways, you are great at describing details! I wouldn't be surprised if you got this published.
THEBEASTLYNERD chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
I wished I had this kind of luck with the ladies
Miko56 chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
well will they get to go in America with a couple of Russian headhunters for Peter to booth?
THEBEASTLYNERD chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
great job
Miko56 chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
if I could request, I will even though I have no right because I'm just a reader, can you put another action like Peter going to the Pacific or Peter going back to America as a changed man?
Miko56 chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
So Peter received the Red Star for service and he get to become a Russian citizen in the end
I want to see his American side! Pronto!
Just joking!
Please update soon!
Miko56 chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Nice update here
by the way I don't know who will be Peter's love interest and it's one of the things that I love in this story!
The twists and turns!
Miko56 chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Pls! continue!
Miko56 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love the story!

Good work in making this historical fic!

I love the way how Peter's love would last even in the besieged Stalingrad!

Natasha and Petya are a good couple!

Cheers!
Elizabeth Cooper chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
For once, I am having trouble thinking of a critism for this chapter. I suppose the only thing that I can think of is this: how could you kill Tamara! I was just beggining to like her. You did warn me, though. And it was a brilliant death scene.

I really like your idea of having a letters between Tanya and Peter in the chapter, but maybe two is a bit much. I would have just put one at the beginning of the chapter. On the other hand, with all the action of this chapter, the letters are a way to take the reader out of the story for a calming moment. I look forward to reading the next chapter. (By the way, if you're getting sick of getting reviews from the same person again and again, I can always private message you with my critism.)
Elizabeth Cooper chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Sorry I haven't given a review for a while; I'm busy uploading my own story and have been having trouble with my account on fiction press. Anyway, I mostly liked your chapter. The history is, like I said, great, and I liked how you aided some Russian into the mix (at least it seemed like Russian, but as I don't speak Russian, I can't say for sure).

Tamara reminds me a lot of Jane. That is my main critism of this chapter. Your characters seem to all blend together for me, I don't know quite why. My other critism is that you haven't seemed to explain why Peter is willing to go to hell and back-almost literally speaking-to find Tanya. It's touching, but I don't see much of a motive for him to go this far. Worrying about her a little, maybe, but not going all the way to Russia to find her after knowing her for such a short time. Tamara is, however, an interesting character, and I look forward to learning more about her. I look forward to reading your next chapter and hope you update soon.