Reviews for Switching Systems
Nyla Susset chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
What? Oh please, don't tell me Cato's death... I really liked him... poor him! U.U

Ufff... finally Rose is out... that's a relief... hope now Simon comes to help her... )

Rgrds!
Nyla Susset chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
I can't believe Simon and the others couldn't get Rose and Cato out of that hole... and now Phantom threated them... gosh!

Please, update soon!
Nyla Susset chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
oh sh**... poor Rose! she's trapped in that damn hole! hope she could get out of there soon!

how's it possible they aren't prepared with a long enough rope? unbelievable!

looking forward to the next chapter!
AurorA-Kojima chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Hey, this is really good. :) Simon's adorable; I love him. And Siren and Jig. :D They were cute
Nyla Susset chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
OMGosh! *excited scream* w

1) You mentioned ME! Waaaa! THANKS! )

it's my pleasure to review your story, it is great... I love it... Rose has a very unique personality... and Simon, well... he's so cute and loving... who cannot love him? )

2) Uffff... things are getting really hot between Rose and Simon... if I were her I don't think I could have had that self-control in that situation... *blushed smile*

Gosh, and what were those wolf-like creatures? I really thought something really bad was about to happened... I thought the guys had heard her screaming, that was disappointing... tje first thing that came to my mind was that the guys heard her and rushed through the hole to save her, but well... that would have happened in my story... hehehe! D

well... I think that's all for now... )

looking forward to reading the next chapter! D
Nyla Susset chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
ahhh... they kissed... again... so cool!

definitely there's something between them... even if they don't accept it right now... ) but well.. with simon, anyone could fall for him... D

great! I loved it!
Nyla Susset chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
OMGosh!

THEY KISSED! Awwww! *w*

I loved it! I knew something was going on between them... not only Rose's crush on him... D

Great!
Nyla Susset chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Wow... I'm impressed on how well Rose takes everything... if I were her, I'd be completely in shock and demanding for answers... but her... wow! she takes it so naturally... it's like "oh, damn... I'm in a completely strange world that I'd never thought would exist, but what's the matter with that? let's enjoy it and relax even if I don't know why I'm here and have to train for something I don't know but that this people who I've never seen say it's important to save them..."

I don't know... her attitude towards the situation is quite weird... )

although the plot is starting to make sense.. ) I suppose she's somehow related to thw girl in the prologue... )

I loved the pen/lighting part... very creative!

D

greetings!
Nyla Susset chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Hello there!

Wow, relly good job! very well written! D

I don't get the story plot yet, though... I mean Rose's story is nice -I wonder what's going to happen between her and Kevin, if there is anything more, if Lilly's as slutty as it seems or what, if eventually Lilly's going to influence Rose... but I cannot link it with the prologue... probably Rose will be the one who replace the girls who died there... or probably it's herself re-born... but so far, Rose looks as a normal teenager... except for her personality that's nothing as usual teenegers... but... / well, I think I'll have to wait... D

Hope you post the next chapters very soon! D
Isintom chapter 1 . 2/27/2012