Reviews for Until We Meet Again
tweetybird10123 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
second time reading this story and it gets better everytime!
gracygirl chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
awesome! keep up the fantasic work and remember youll always have me as a fan of your story
tweetybird10123 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Oh my gosh! This story is amazing and sexy! Lmfao! Can't wait til the next chapter
tweetybird10123 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
That was a,azing! You have to write more I jumped out of my seat when the guy was frenching kissing the cook! WOW!
tweetybird10123 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
When are you going to write more! I wish your story was areal anime show. That would be awesome!
tweetybird10123 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
OMG! This story is amazing!
tweetybird10123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh my gosh this story is amazing! You need to write more I'm dying to read moreof it! Your really a good author... you should like draw pictures to the story.
F4ye chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I love your story! Please make more chapters! :)
Jica Gonz chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Its a pity this story wont have a second chapter. Im not sue but it gives me the feeling this could had been deep as you are not afraid to portray controvercial topics such as racism and possibly love between an older man(not sure) and younger woman. The points of views also allowed me to understand the characters personality better. Good luck on yor future proyects and sorry for gramatical errors. Writing from a tablet plus my english is not that good. Ps: I liked reading this :)