Reviews for Maze Is Lost
Dyann Burian chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I totally enjoyed this fun little story! Maybe because for one I always wanted to do a maze myself! I think you put in lots of little details that certainly created a picture in your readers minds! I definitely could see that faceless statue! But I have to say my FAVORITE part was learning the creature was a rabbit! I burst out laughing! It doesn't matter if this story is true, or just fiction, or fiction inspired by a true story...it was delightful and I'm glad I got to read it! Keep writing, you've got the gift! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I really liked this story. It started out fun, and continued to be fun, but with an edge of nervousness, and then scary, with a great ending! I enjoyed reading this.
-Autumn
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Wow. What a wonderful story. Your descriptions of the maze and the statues gave me the chills. I love the way you and your Dad handled the situation. Together. The thing I like most about your stories Maddie is the underlying morals and strength of character you seem to have within you. Keep up the good work. One day I am sure we will see your name in print.
StarkidSherlockSlytherin chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Be proud to know that the pun at the end had me laughing out loud :) Btubds (yes I do say that, judge not) I may have found out about this through your dad, but I stay for your stories. Hint: I like them bunches and bunches of oats :) PLUS, this must be said, despite the fact that you're only 12, you are a far better writer than a lot of other people I know, AND I LOVE THE LACK OF SPELLING MISTAKES, I DON'T KNOW IF I'M MISSING THEM BUT EITHER WAY I REALLY LOVE THAT! Thank you vair vair vair much! Plus you sound hilarious if this is anything like you are in real life xD
Ruth Barnhart chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Great story! Just the right amount of suspense; loved it! Cute ending, too!
Tori chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is seriously, seriously awesome!
i love your writing style, it's very individual and just super awesome. have you considered joining quotev? to be honest, it's not the most exciting of sites however i've found it a good place to write stories and make friends.
much love, tori x
Natalia chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Maddie, that's great! You write that you hate horror movies, but you could write screenplays for them excellently. It's like in Hitchcock movies, when you are scared from the very beginning even if nothing terrible has happened yet. But any detail makes you feel that your horror is growing and growing! The entrance to the maze, this ticket guy with a tooth gap, high bushes with lack of the light - everything makes you feel creepy. And rustling..It was horribly! And the end is nice and funny. Thank you for the pleasure!
angelinconflict chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That was really a very cute story. I really enjoyed it. It was definitely worth the read. :)
CooperNatural67 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I enjoyed being drawn into your story by your descriptions and increasing intensity as you move through the maze. Was waiting for something really scary to jump out...glad it was just a bunny, though! You tell a very good, descriptive story...keep it up! BTW...mazes freak me out, but my 12 and 13 yr old love them, especially during Halloween.
Jinzo St. Winchester chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I really enjoyed the "ah MAZE ing!" line! That's a really creative and neat way to put it and end the story! If you ever come across a maze of mirrors, definitely check it out. It's really awesome.
echoofemptiness chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I really like the way you write. Your prose flows well and makes the scene easy to imagine.

Minor criticism and one that I am guilty of myself. You need to watch the placing of your commas. As I said it's a very minor formatting issue and one that's easily fixed.

Good job.
Amber chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow! I would be terrified if I was in that maze! I really like the way how you write (:
Gabriela J chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I LOVED this story! I is very well written and exciting. Couldn't stop until the end which was really good... You, young lady are an amazing storyteller and *very* good writer.

I can't wait to read the rest of the stories. I will try to comment on all, if my own kids don't interrupt! :-)

G. Johansson
Anne Maree chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
LMAO...I love this story! It sounds like you had a crazy fun time with your dad, scary at the time, but now you look back and laugh. At least I hope you can. I have had times like that, where you are scared when it is happening but after it is all done, you can laugh at yourself for being a chicken.

I have read a couple of your stories so far. You have a gift for story writing. Is this something you would want to do after you finish school?
Connielupe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ok this is the fourth story I have read and your writing is definetly getting better. This story made me wonder if you really had this adventure because you really made me feel it. I have been through a few corn mazes in my life and have gotten that lost, creepy feeling in a few of them.