Reviews for Dreaming
FictionHeart chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really like it. I love dreaming and your poem is so soft.
Star of Life chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I dream all the time, and people say I am situationally unaware because of my dreaming. I can relate! Yet another well rhymed, versed, and formatted smoothly. Good work.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Love this.
toto23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
dreaming makes me feel like a bird in the sky
hal99 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This poem is SO GOOD! I love dreaming too!
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is such an elegant, simple, poem. I love it! :)
chukaliteluvver chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ah, dreaming. This poem was...dreamy (hee) and made me smile, in that it more or less summed up my existence. Dreamers that revolutionize, this conveyed the very essence of the dreaming that we find ourselves doing too often
Lyra Kaji chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This one reminds me of Shel Silverstein...the tone is somehow brooding and whimsical at the same time...dreaming for all eternity is both a noble goal and a terrible curse, in the sense that you retain all the morals and ideals that you wish were in the world, and refuse to let go of them even when the world tries to stamp them out, but at the same time, if you immerse yourself in dreams, and forget to live, you've lost the most precious thing a human has.
This is a misleadingly simple poem...very thought provoking.
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Everything feels all floaty and sweet - like the skies are made from candyfloss
I'm running out of adjectives to describe your work :') But let's just say it was pretty damn good :3
And floaty.
And sweet.
Good job :3
Militus chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Pretty. Even if we can't dream forever, it would be nice if we had more happy ones like that. Good poem; keep writing ;)
tolerate chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It's short and simple, but it gives off a feeling like you're floating on clouds. It's a good poem.