Reviews for Air
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awww...
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was beautiful and made me think of someone who lived in a 'floaty' state. I couldn't help thinking of someone who is struggling to let go of someone or something they truly cared about. This is a great poem and really took my breath away. You're a fabulous writer and should definitely keep writing.
voodoomaschine chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
The word "swift" seems out of context. The rest of the poem, is airy, clear, gives off a "sweet" vibe. The last five lines remind me of a helpless child that can't let go, refuse to, even.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow! This is so amazing! I also love the flow of the poem! :D It's really amazing!
Lyra Kaji chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is beautifully done. The rhythm of the poem itself feels like the wind or a breath of air.
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I'm choosing all the floaty poems today .
This one was beautiful too - even the way and style you wrote it in seemed fluffy and airy and untouchable and delicate... Too many adjectives :')
Again, another unique piece of poetry about something we take for granted but couldn't live without :3
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Your poems are very different and distinguishable. I like that 'style' you've developed for yourself.
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
It's a little short, but it still made me think that we don't appreciate air enough. Nicely done.