Reviews for Music, Pranks, and the Girl Next Door
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Ahhh I can't help but wonder if she actually know this guy irl :D
Miss this story so much :(
I hope you update soon!
Alice Rocker chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I hope it actually posts my freaking picture this time and not just the anonymous picture. I'm logged in! I swear! You're worth it Cami! I PROMISE I'M NOT A NONNY!

Anyways, huzzah for the new chappy! Well, we certainly got to see a new side of Billie today. I never expected her to be the lovestruck-fangirl type, but they do say people act differently while in love. Pen Pal Guy seems nice, though, and I look forward to hearing more from him later so I can scope him out a bit better.

I like her narration at the beginning of the chapter quite a bit and the "abort mission" stuff. Abridged Haruhi reference or is that just me? Oh well. Still trying to figure out Garrett and I look forward to another look in his head. I really like the switching POV thing you have going on.

It was nice to see more of Billie as usual. She's definitely the kind of person you need a spend a bit of time with to fully know. The Ribco-Garrett stand-off was...interesting to say the least.

Loverly new chappy, my dear. I enjoyed it quite a bit and can't wait to see where you decide to take this, since it's apparently not where I thought it was going, which is good, I suppose. Where'd the fun be if I could guess what was going to happen next? Update as soon as you can, please!

Alice Rocker chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
GRAH! I NEVER REVIEWED THIS CHAPTER! *hits self in forehead*

I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON! Neh...

Anyways...heheh, yay! Time to join up and band together with the other shippers who ship RibcoxBillie! Come on! Seriously? They balance each other! It's like HaruhixHikaru, only, you know...not... But same concept! THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER. Rar. I will bug you about this. Plans change! Having a concrete plot is boring as heck.

I will now get on with the happy part of my review.

Aw, Ribco apologized! And got brushed off. C'est la vie... I can't tell whether I like Jesse or not yet... It's like Ayn (that IS how you spell her name...right?). I haven't seen enough of them yet to judge them.

Way to make me look up things on Google because you made multiple references I didn't get... I did it anyways though. Because I love you.

ANYWAYS, Ribco is Ribco as usual. Thank you for another great chappy. Please update as soon as you can!

iCY the Polar Kid chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
alksdjf OMS I wanna jump off Mount Everest :D (If I can even make it up there in the first place...) heh xD
Definitely one of my favorites on this site because it's different! and awesome, obviously, heh.
I like the little Ribco/Billie-ness in this chapter though. Here goes shipper.
Sad it seems like both the bros have a thing for Anne, and Billie is just another girl... I hope that isn't that case as the story progresses.

Super glad you updated, and I hope things are well with you.
Can't wait for mas

Thanks again for a wonderful chappie.

Yejee chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I just have to say...the social studies class (movies! haha ) and the drawing was cool lol anyways i felt like i was reading a real book and you're an awesome writer! god, this is sooo interesting...but who's eric and who's brodie? is garrett brodie? (it seems like it) haha well i'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
I nearly screamed in excitement wen I saw that this was updated... Which is definitely out of my comfort zone, but that is just how awesome this story is! I can't believe it doesn't have more recognition. Your writing style is one to be proud of. Inspiring! And the plot is so original and welcoming. I feel like part of the story. It's em-ay-zing! I wish more people can see how awesome this story is and how great a writer you are because I sure can! Anyways, enough of my gibber jabber.

I like Billie! Nothing wrong about being "plain" heh. At least I don't think so. Her one word response reminds me of myself xD people get annoyed of that. But hey it can't be helped... It's a natural part of Billie :]

I hope they come to realize how great a person she is. And I can't wait for the brothers to finally get along _

Thanks yet again for a wonderful chappie!

Until then..

Oh by the way... Yay, DISTURBED! xD

Alice Rocker chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
...I still hate this review button...

But I love Billie. And Anne. I'm undecided about April since I don't know her all that well.

Still, the dialogue flowed well and it was nice to get a closer look into Billie's other hobbies and Anne's life.

She has a pen pal?

I like how she really isn't MAD, she's just kind of passive agressive. That's probably the best way to describe it. Meh, now I'm worried that either Garrett or Ribco will hurt her and I'll be sad! Meh...

Anyways! Wondeful update. Thank you for it. I've missed this.

Update again...?

Please?

iCY the Polar Kid chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Heh. Billie and her sister are hilarious. As is her friend Anne.

I actually like Billie's character. And it seems "whatever" is a natural part of her vocabulary, heh.

Oh yeah. And before I forget. I spotted a typo...

"you're a really goo therapist..."

[goo] is missing a [d] :)

Anyways. I was awfully thrilled to see an update for this story and I thoroughly enjoyed it too. However, I reached the bottom of the page rather too quickly much to my dismay.

I loved it regardless. So keep it up! And update when you can.

Until then.

iCY the Polar Kid chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
I seriously swaying towards Ribco/Billie. A totally shipping that pair xD

And man what appearances can do to people. I'm pretty sure Billie is not as bad as they would believe based on her looks.

I can't wait for the next installment! Please update soon when you can! ヾ(@ー@)ノ

Loving this story.

iCY the Polar Kid chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Heh xD Ribco. Love that guy. I wanna see their relationship grow as brothers and for them to really see Billie as more than just some quiet weird not as presentable neighbor gal.

B&N now who does not love reading.

And TDG o()o

iCY the Polar Kid chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Heh xD poor Billie. And Anne is hilarious! I'm really drawn to the story so far. it's so unpredictable at the moment which I deeply love and appreciated.

Stay real! ( )

iCY the Polar Kid chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Wow, he's such a troubled guy. I hope he will be able to resolve his personal problems rather lashing out at people sarcastically... I felt bad for that girl. Interesting so far! :]

iCY the Polar Kid chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
As odd as this sounds, I thought this chapter was cute. Heh xD

I love your writing styles. It's rather interesting. Keep it real :]

Alice Rocker chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Ahahahah! I see why you like this chapter! Was that girl in the elevator Billie's sis? Does she have one? Am I delusional...huh...

Anyways! I like Anne a lot better now and of course their interaction is wonderful. Oh, Ribco...you are so totally doomed. I liked the way you typed out "damn" by the way. and of course, Ribco, as usual, is such a complex character. He's a little like Ed in the way that I can never guess exactly what he's thinking or what he'll do next.

This chapter made me smile. Thank you for writing it! Ha, breaking the fourth wall by breaking the fourth wall. What a perfect paradox...

Please update!

RZ-Ashcroft chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Your wecom for reading, and I can't wait for your next update