Reviews for It's Getting Hot In Here
CurryBunChan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
take that cashier girl! go Trisin, protect yo man! (and give hime bj's in very public places);D
marginal-utility chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
quite hot :D
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I liked it. It quite possibly ruined laser tag for me, because now I'll be thinking about this, but it was kind of cool.

Are you still looking for suggestions? Because I must say, I'd kind of like to see these two hanging out with each other's families. It would be a break from the sex (but not a situtation that would erase any possibility of it, either).
DawnSister chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Ah, you know I love them. That was so hot. I loved the jealous Tristan, having his confidence shaken a bit and not liking it at all when someone hits on his boyfriend, but not minding that he himself was actually flirting with her with that "100 watt smile". Was he shocked because he didn't get the attention from her he expected? Was he jealous of her hitting on Zander or jealous of Zander stealing his limelight?

I loved Zander's shock when that girl hits on him and not Tristan. He acts as if this is a regular occurrence, girls (or guys) hitting on Tristan, is this true? And what is his reaction? He certainly seemed a lot more secure and sanguine about it than Tristan did. Who's the most secure in that relationship then? But then Zander gets the benefits of Tristan's insecurities doesn't he? ;).

I think Tristan had better be careful he doesn't get too possessive, there may be scope for an argument or two there, don't you think? I think they're lucky they won, because if it was me I would be bloody annoyed if we'd lost because of my jealous possessive boyfriend, lol.

Great as always, more more more,

DS
Gertrude Fin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was awesome! I've never read any guy on guy stuff before, and now I find myself wondering why I haven't!

Really well written, and while I don't fully understand exactly what they were feeling (being a girl and all), I still enjoyed the story. :) Great work!
hikaru chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh it got hot in there alright. ;P loved it. Haha. I like the lazer tag thing. Good setting. :)