Reviews for Silence is Safety
Sir Scott chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
You're welcome. I'm glad that the advice worked. It was an awesome story, and I am proud that I finally found time to read it. Good luck to you.
BOOBOO06 chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
love the action and beverly's death 0.0 strangely i did and there are few mistake of gramar or a few words you could have added to the diolaguge but over all great chapter

p.s. it thimk your getting much better as an author and u should presue writing or animating :)

ur biggest fan -amber :)
Booboo06 chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
Love the chapter especially the jake amber scenes ;) can't wait 4 more :)
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
One down, two to go that was the thought crossed my mind. She was pretty tough to be able to fight a boy that well. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more.

Sir Scott chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
That was quite a turn of events I thought Jake was screwed, but it ended up being Sam. I'll be back to see how she gets out of this one, although, it may be best to keep your readers in suspense.

BOOBOO06 chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
love it love it love it it was very suspenceful i hope sam makes it and im glad u fixed the the wooden plank problem with jake. the story is starting to get really good hope it turns out awesome my brothers cant wait to read the chapter :D
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Pretty good chapter. I hope Jake makes it out alive.

Sir Scott chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
I hope the knife wasn't rusty. It could give her blood poison. Prety good chapter, I'm looking forward to how it all comes together.

BOOBOO06 chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Great 4 Sam I'm glad she did the right thing can't wait to read future chapters ;D
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Long walks in the woods use to help me when I had writer's block so that might help some or just start writing sometimes you can force it out. Overall, this chapter was pretty good. I felt kinda sorry for Sam.

BOOBOO06 chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Good chapter. Question was Cole being framed inspired by me being framed about vandalizing the computers at school? Reply by messaging me on Facebook or on fiction press :)
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
The one good thing about filler chapters is a chance for the writer to work on character development and you did a pretty good job of that.

BOOBOO06 chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Love it love it especially the jake and amber and cole and Kat scenes. The lolly pop idea worked out and love the Kat seeing a new side of cole
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
I can see the plot getting darker. I would like to see more details about Kat. Keep the updates coming.

BOOBOO06 chapter 9 . 3/13/2012