Reviews for Silence is Safety
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Poor Sam, but I can see why she felt the way she did with Cole.

Keep up the good work.

BOOBOO06 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
Love the jake and amber action I'll be posting chapter two of the fanfiction I'm making on fiction press at 8:30pm California time :D
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
It sounds like Samantha is about to get into trouble. I know how it is about updates. Sometimes a story comes fast and sometimes it can take years to get a story out.

BOOBOO06 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
It is good don't give ur self so little credit ur story is awesome! And I am in love 3 Facebook message me ur reply :)
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Nice update. The popular girls seemed pretty mean. I guess most popular people are.

BOOBOO06 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Love it !
BOOBOO06 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Another plot sugesstion can u have sam fall in love with jake?
BOOBOO06 chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Love the chapter but just to point out a few mistakes in grammar but over all very good. And just a sugesition can u make 4 the character Kat 4 her full name to be katheryn but ppl just call her Kat? And another thing if u add another female character can the name be Amber?
BOOBOO06 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Like this chapter! Sorry I didn't txt u back my phone died :l ur not forever alone :)
BOOBOO06 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Very good so far a few grammar errors but overall it is a very good way to start the story :)

Your BFF,Amber
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
I'm looking forward to the action. I really don't have anything else to say at this time.

Sir Scott chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
I liked the copyright symbol that you used after the name of the products. The thing I remember the most about the school bus was the weird smells.

Good update.

Sir Scott chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
The pace of this one picked up. Having Jake going to the same school is probably not as far fetched as you think, but it's usually someone you don't like that seems to follow you through out your life.

Sir Scott chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
The chapter was short that can be a good thing. It does take time for a writer to get a feel for the characters. Look forward to the next chapter.

Sir Scott chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
It's a good start. I'll have read a few more chapters to decide whether or not that I like it or not.

30 | « Prev Page 1 2