Reviews for The Tales of Rocatis
echojnacky chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You are definitely my favorite author!
mizgardenia21 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
awww Such a sweet story. It was so cute! I love it when nice people are rewarded in fairy tales. Once a person reads a cute little story like this it kinda makes one's day brighter.
mizgardenia21 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
This is truly a treasure trove of tales! I find myself enjoying everyone. There were a few concerns though. You had clothes for the basket and I think you meant cloths. There was a bit of a spacing error but I cannot find where it is exactly-but I do remember that it had to do with and then he... and it looks more like and ethenHe. But those are very minor errors and did not detract from the overall "readibility (not a real word I know :P)" of this tale. Again-loving the author notes.
mizgardenia21 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Tochi found happiness at last. What a lovely story! And I especially enjoyed the songs. They were beautiful and elegant in their simplicity. I do really love the history that accompanies each story and how it ties in with the original one.
mizgardenia21 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
That was so precious and very reminiscent of Dowry of Stories. But you already mentioned that it would be. Very real and very wonderfully told- it is a beautiful tale.