Reviews for The moon haiku
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Brillinatly beautiful! Perfect description with amazing imagery!
John 8.36 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is perfect. Love the feeling it evokes in me. I've always loved the night (obviously, since I am writing this review 1:30AM)! This haiku gives me that feeling I get when it is quiet and still, and the night kind of "holds you," you know? Very cool, Shauni!
Haley Natasha Schmidt chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
simple yet beautiful.
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I agree, I love the ending line, and the whole thing too!
Chameleon81 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very nice! The ending line is terrific. It really has great feel to it. I enjoyed it much and think it's really fine work.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It was so simple, yet you have to love it and the creativity you used! Great job. Keep it up .
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Simple yet amazing. I love the adding of the wolves too it, it gives it that extra feeling.
Emmeline Alicia Mary chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Very nice :)

E.A.M.
dreamface chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I agree with what the first reviewer said about the wolves, I think that imagery stands out. Plus, the way the first and second lines are written, it makes it clear that the moon described is a full moon, round, bright, and drawing the wolves to it and compelling them to howl. Lastly, I felt that it was interesting how you break out of the traditional mold of haikus, because usually the structure is 17 syllables broken into 5-7-5, then again, I don't know if people on this site care much either ways, if so, disregard that last comment, I don't write much haikus anyways.
44musicfreak44 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was good. I liked how you brought in the part with the wolves, the creatures of the moon and night. :)