Reviews for Behind An Angel's Smile
Miss Clementine chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I really enjoy the ideas used in the intro bit of this chapter! It's creative and sets the tone right away. However, throughout the chapter I've noticed the phrasing is a little clunky and awkward. All of the names in this story seem a little cliché and over-the-top, and the name dropping of Elizabeth Balthory seems a little pointless seeing as most people /don't/ remember her. Still, the story is quaint and the ideas are good, with a few more rewrites this could be something really cool! Keep working on it, babe, but don't get discouraged! There's a lot of potential in your writing, just keep on practising.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I Really like this! There are some problems with word word choice and phasing, but they're all minor. I like the idea of this! I would like to see a bit more about the characters, though, there seems to be a bit of missing information. Great job so far :)
jaybeeuk chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Enjoyed the first chapter! Like the way you tell the story in a colloquil, first person way, it makes the unusual subject matter a lot more believable, keep up the good work!