Reviews for How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
Naver chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I immediately spit out my water at that Justin Bieber part. I understand what is going on, but I would of liked the scenes to happen slower, with more.. details. I think that is what I want. Haha, mom was dead as tuna? I love that.

" Not on my party." Shouldn't "on" be "at"? I think it would sound better.

"Then, everyone began standing up, but they were all the same." Why is it but instead of and? It's not showing a contrast... Hm...

"Scream like retarded. Many wimpy teens and girls and boys that like their same gender do this." I think sense girls and boys are teens that it should be changed and the ending sounds odd..:
"Many wimpy teens, girls and boys, that like their own gender do this."

Hey! I'd do three and two! When running from zombies, a sandwich always helps, as long as it doesn't have brains. Loved the little insert. XD

This is really funny to picture. XD

Ooh, more lists!
Get the gun! Maybe the knife, cut the zombies arm off!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Number 3... Giant pencil... you could use it as a pole and slap them with it!

Do you mean you drew a cross on it's head? Or that you threw it at the zombie? I am confused. DX

He's a zombie too...? I don't know... Maybe he was giving his brain away... XD

XD

Tip one is golden, remember that forever... I remember just last year...
A. Nonymous1234 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
"Lucas shut up."

"Don't wanna."

I stomped my foot. "But stop screaming random things then!" That's the pot calling the kettle black right there.

"including Tiberius-who-was-hit-with-a-bra and April, who still had sleepy eyes, stared at the both of us as if we were space lobsters, which happened often. Well, one get's used to it." You don't need the - between every word of the "who was hit with a bra" it read really choppy in my mind.

The burrito thing was funny. I'm not sure why, but I just always hear terrible, terrible rumors about that food. The plot with the rabbit guy taking Duff, that could have made the story so much more interesting. You set up an opportunity for an interesting plot, and it just kinda.. flopped. There wasn't even any action. but the burrito jokes make up for it this time, I guess. If I'm being too harsh tell me.
A. Nonymous1234 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I don't think I've reviewed this chapter for you yet, but if I have it's just another extra review for ya. I'll probably go ahead and review the rest of the piece, as I don't like going to be early. (12:20 is early for me...) Same criticism as pretty much every other chapter. With each one the amount of humor that sucked me in seems to get a little more sucked out of the story, and instead replaced with just a mess of random. If Duff wasn't so, uh, crazy, I might be able to better grasp what's happening in the story, but as of now I see no plot- just an insane girl who shares the name of the president running around with people equally as crazy as her attempting to fight off zombies with horrible antics. It can provide laughs, which this story never seems to fail on, but the hystericalness I found earlier is kind of, well, gone now...
Mistval chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Well, this is a funny and insane take on the traditional zombie apocalypse narrative :P You have a good sense of humor and the way the horror of a zombie apocalypse is so severely understated is what makes the story. I particularly liked the main character's reaction to seeing her family dead, comparing it to a sad movie lol. And the prose style itself is frantic and manic which actually kind of fits the story pretty well. Grammar and stuff is mostly pretty good, though I think a few phrases are a little clunking. For example "doing an escape" instead of just "escaping". But overall looks like a fun and crazy tale, good work.
kingofe3 chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
The clown had a purpose?!

Anyway, dat cliff-hanger. Are we gonna finally going to see the mystery behind this epidemic?
kingofe3 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Another possible love interest for Duff? Collin is pretty cool. Hope he stays.
kingofe3 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Why would a smarter anti-zombie need help from the dumber group? Unless they want to use them as bait, which is something that would totally make sense.
kingofe3 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Zombies are smarter than humans! It is truly the end! They are evoling into beings even smarter than humans! Where is Duff's giant pencil when you need it?!
kingofe3 chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
This is slightly darker and emotional from the others. Kinda good to read something like this in a humor story since it brings the element of surprise.
kingofe3 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
It's nice to the plot finally advancing, though at the expense of a new pedophile villain and a mob. Yeah... zombies are strangely better.
kingofe3 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Lucas now seems the most sane (again, not saying) of the group. I'm interested in how zombies evolve. Maybe there'll be a zombie villain now.
kingofe3 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Lucas seemed to have become my favorite character in less than one chapter. If only he stopped laughing like a hyena.
kingofe3 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
It makes me wonder how they are stupid enough to burn down a hotel... while INSIDE it. Duff went crazy a bit, which is kinda good since I love to see how a situation makes a character feel and react. I am seriously wondering how is she going to survive this.
kingofe3 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Butch probably has the greatest backstory of all. They found him eating a table, so that has to do with something. I'm glad we have insight on some of the characters. Makes it funny to see Duff as the most sane one of the group (though that's not saying much).
kingofe3 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
"Hippie, Hulk, a Reaper and yours truly would soon become zombies." The greatest team united.
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »