Reviews for Serendipity
Jesada chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
I've enjoyed reading this story so far. Your writing style is nice and there's a good balance between dialogue and description.

In this chapter, I really enjoyed seeing a bit more of Holly's perspective and I wonder if you'll ever be crossing over completely to her point of view? I think it's important to do so at some point in the story, as I'm sure someone in her position would struggle, perhaps more so than River, so it would be a shame to miss that or only see it from River's perspective (though the latter could be pulled off convincingly if you're up for the challenge).

I'd also like to add that I greatly approve of River being asexual, or at least believing so for most of her life and now discovering that perhaps she's not. There aren't enough asexual (or demi/grey) characters in fiction in my opinion. Also, it adds some depth to River and provides an opportunity for character development.

I look forward to an update.
KM Rune chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
nice job. Glad that there is more to come.
Yumko Yummy chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
ok keep going.
TheMagicOfReality chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Yay! Thank you so much for updating! I missed this story so much!

This was a brilliant chapter, I hope we find out what's up with Jasper soon. :) I love Ms Bennett's outfit!
LuxVenus chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Where did you go honey? This was getting really good! You can't just stop so suddenly! Come on and continue the damned story!
Yumko Yummy chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
keep going.
TheMagicOfReality chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Oh, yay! Update! Thank you so much, what an awesome chapter! And if you could do me the favour of checking out my new story I'd be delighted. Thanks so much for the update!
Yumko Yummy chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
keep going.
TheMagicOfReality chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Hey! Fabulous chaoter! I can't wait for the next one!
LuxVenus chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Awesome! We need some femslash, its so over due lol.
Yumko Yummy chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
WooooHooooo more!
katiegirl101199 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
This is such an interesting story- I love all the characters and their dynamics. Great writing, keep it up! :)
TheMagicOfReality chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Brilliant update! I really love this story, you're an awesome writer! Thanks for reviewing mine!
Yumko Yummy chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
alright come on keep going.
LuxVenus chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I wasn't so sure about the story at first, but now I really like it. I hope you continue soon.