Reviews for Flutter
Acie chapter 13 . 8/14
Don't be a dick Quinton, just give get love and attention!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17
Please update more frequently! I've read arrest to more chapters following this event. It's been ages and I do miss this universe. So please. Please
1financebabe chapter 11 . 4/4
Holy cow, please don’t leave it there!
aaa170 chapter 11 . 4/3
I love the whole concept and all your characters, the plot, just, everything. It all feels so real and when I’m reading I feel like I can be Nora. I love this story, I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Acie chapter 11 . 4/2
AaAaaAaaaA, you left on a cliffhanger, nooo, come back
Acie chapter 10 . 2/19
Aw, I like this, please continue
Acie chapter 1 . 2/19
Cool, I like the first chapter
billiejean.bulkley chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Good luck with the revamp and I look forward to hearing about an update.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/7/2015
It was a good rape story. Can't say I've ever looked forward to such a train wreck ending, but then again I've never seen main characters work themselves into such a pattern of abuse.

Let's be honest here, Quinton is a rapist, he really likes control and I suspect his dad is much the same. You learn by example, so here he is repeating the pattern of abuse set by his dad.

I'm a little hesitant to read the sequel because I really enjoy hating Quinton's guts. Also, I kind of want to watch his world burn, and to see him drive Nora further and further away into death or to someone else's arms, whichever, it doesn't really matter.

It was difficult to put this story down because I really wanted to see if you would actually write the rape scene. I couldn't believe that the other characters were letting something like that happen, but I chalked it up to wolf culture where that's normal, I guess.

Overall, for those young people reading this, take a good look at Quinton, he's the kind of guy you don't want shacking up with.
1nadali chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
I have no sympathy for Quinton and I believe Nora won't take any of his crap.
1nadali chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Love the beginning! I'm hooked on this odd couple.
bookworm6193 chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Poor Nora. Ever since she met Quinton, nothing has gone right for her. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 31 . 9/19/2014
Mary is so sweet! Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
Poor kids. I feel for them to have a mother like that. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 29 . 9/19/2014
Quinton is turning into a monster. Great chapter!
174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »