Reviews for Flutter
billiejean.bulkley chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Good luck with the revamp and I look forward to hearing about an update.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/7/2015
It was a good rape story. Can't say I've ever looked forward to such a train wreck ending, but then again I've never seen main characters work themselves into such a pattern of abuse.

Let's be honest here, Quinton is a rapist, he really likes control and I suspect his dad is much the same. You learn by example, so here he is repeating the pattern of abuse set by his dad.

I'm a little hesitant to read the sequel because I really enjoy hating Quinton's guts. Also, I kind of want to watch his world burn, and to see him drive Nora further and further away into death or to someone else's arms, whichever, it doesn't really matter.

It was difficult to put this story down because I really wanted to see if you would actually write the rape scene. I couldn't believe that the other characters were letting something like that happen, but I chalked it up to wolf culture where that's normal, I guess.

Overall, for those young people reading this, take a good look at Quinton, he's the kind of guy you don't want shacking up with.
1nadali chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
I have no sympathy for Quinton and I believe Nora won't take any of his crap.
1nadali chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Love the beginning! I'm hooked on this odd couple.
bookworm6193 chapter 32 . 9/19/2014
Poor Nora. Ever since she met Quinton, nothing has gone right for her. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 31 . 9/19/2014
Mary is so sweet! Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
Poor kids. I feel for them to have a mother like that. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 29 . 9/19/2014
Quinton is turning into a monster. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
Well, isn't Quinton
so high and mighty. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
He was way too harsh in her. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
She's going to be in so much trouble. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
It's always one step forward and two steps back with them. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 24 . 9/19/2014
Yes, it's all Blaine's fault lol. Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter!
bookworm6193 chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
I'm glad that Quinton is giving Nora a chance. Great chapter!
167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »