Reviews for Coeur de la Lune
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
I really like this story ! I look forward to any updates
Starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Love it ! Update soon !
Sapere chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
I like your story.. Aiden and jayden seem interesting ... But mandy's annoying... I hope she won't be in the story much longer... It's more interesting for jayden to find out aien's history and them to get closer... You're a good writer!
Barbie Hall chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Great story! XD
Amiri chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
XD The little RPs are adorable! And you use authoress! Ooo, Jayden's jealous! And Mandy's great!
Amiri chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Ooo, first touch! Didn't go so well on Adrian's end, but Jayden's got time to turn that around. ...Hopefully. Depends on how sadistic your plotline is, I guess.
Amiri chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
It's like everyone's niceness centers shut off when it comes to Adrian, even though they really should be going into overdrive as soon as they seem him.
Amiri chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Adrian works so hard but he really can't catch a break. D: Why can't they just accept him? DDDDD:
Amiri chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
, MY POOR BABY JAYDEN GET YOUR BUTT INTO GEAR AND TAKE CARE OF HIM!
Amiri chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Poor Adrian. D: But yay, Jayden got under his skin so early on!
Amiri chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Good thing Jayden's patient or Adrian'd be throwing away a good thing. Sweetie pie. Someone needs to break into his house and make him dinner.
Amiri chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
XD Adrian's a brat, I kind of let that part go. 3
Amiri chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
, MY SWEET BOY!

You know it's been too long when you forget a story had a prologue. XD
calamity jane chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Just read your story today and wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying it! I like the way you write, it's clean and flows naturally, which makes it easy to read.

I like both Jayden and Adrien so far and I look forward to seeing how their relationship develops. Maybe Mandy can kick Collin's butt while she's around haha!

Keep up the good work and I hope you start to get more reviews, your story is certainly worth more attention!
Amiri chapter 2 . 3/10/2012