Reviews for There's an Invisible Man Sleeping in My Bed
Midnight Teeth chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
I really like this story so far. Every time I have to stop I can't wait to come back and read more.
sopranokittytheg chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
Oh snap. Colt's in for it. I wonder how Ruth will react? XD
sopranokittytheg chapter 29 . 8/9/2012
Uuhh... well this is embaressing... it seems that my computer did something conserning my Favorites Bar when I was trying to review a Maximum Ride fanfic. I was disgusing James Patterson's last book of the Maximum Ride series and whether or not he did something stupid like he did in the fourth book... so that's who "Patty" is. Fax Queen is just a reviewer of the fanfic I was reading. So yeah...
Anyway... please update soon! XD
sopranokittytheg chapter 29 . 8/9/2012
Fax Queen:
I just need a one word answer: Do I need to find a way to get a bazooka or not?
Though I'm hoping that since you're not typing drafts of hate letters to Patty, the answer's a no.
I jsut really don't want to read a book that could cause me to become institutionalized. 83 x
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS! Colt is so funny, I wish I had an invisible guy is my house. XD
... So far, I'm pretty sure I'd consider it a dream come true if you actually published this so that maybe someday I could have a bonified hard cover copy of this in my personal library... ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 7/7/2012
Yay! Another chapter. Please update soon. I worry about Colt. He seems very . . . old fashion-y. At least, I think that's the correct word. . .
:-)
RachaelFaye chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
I wonder what this group wants?

Good chapter. Update soon.
Violet Essence chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
your story sounds so very interesting! I've always been fascinated by the combination of ghosts and romances...loving it! XD
RachaelFaye chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
Its very good. Things are getting interesting. Update soon.
RachaelFaye chapter 21 . 6/1/2012
I found your story this morning, and read the entire thing. Its amazing! I really like the way you write. And I looooove how Colt is.

My only suggestions would be that there are some grammer mistakes, and the characters aren't described clearly enough.

Regardless, it is a wonderful story. Please update soon!

RachaelFaye
anon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like your writing style, this chapter (1) maybe small but it's interesting and now i'm continueing on to chapter two. kudos
Eyrine chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
This story really deserves a proper review! I like the plot and it's very well-written. What I can't leave out is the fact that Colt is a character that can charm you just with his personality and gentleman ways. I wonder if Thalia will ever get to see him as a whole being, with his body as he was once.

Looking forward to chapter 21!
Gothic.Nightmare.Forever.Royal chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
Yay! I'm so excited as to what just happened. It's a really, really good story. And Will. . .is he okay? I'm a bit worried.

Anyway, really good. Please update soon.
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
I'm sorry I'm totally confused here. I feel like this story is taking off in a whole different direction than originally intended. There's just too many characters who aren't explained properly. And I can't really figure out what's going on. Is any of it linked between Thalia and colt? Would love to read this story but I have to pass it for lack of clear storyline. Please consider a beta, they are majorly helpful and give you an outside opinion. Love the story but I just can't read it.
Keelin N chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Colt does speak very poetically and eloquently (and I love it.) Now I'm wondering when she's going to bring up the kissing...
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »