Reviews for There's an Invisible Man Sleeping in My Bed
Keelin N chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
You are such an excellent writer! The flow of this chapter was great. I like the tinge of humor and just...yes. I'm thoroughly enjoying this.
Keelin N chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Ah! Love this. I really like where you started off the story as well. I like how thalia is at the point of acceptance and curiousity rather than going through chapters of denial and such (not that that's a bad thing. I just like how this story is starting off at a different part in her journey.) I'm intrigued to learn more about Colt's intrigue with Thalia and his (and her?) connection to this woman Colt mentioned. I'm also interested in learning more about the world outside the house.
Gothic.Nightmare.Forever.Royal chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed as much as I could've. I've been a little busy lately. But so far, I am absolutely, positively, LOVING this! Keep up the AMAZING work!

Forever a fan,

Gothic Nightmare
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
I don't get it, this story is going in different direction. I thought it was about Thalia and Colt, why did he kiss her and not anymore? How come there's all this crap between William and Dev. Williams nick name annoys, if ur names William its either Will or Willy.
lionkinglover3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
:D love
The Queen of Fairyland chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
I love Love LOVE this!
Charlotte and Rashka chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Very good story. My only criticism (sp?) is that Thalia doesn't seem very alarmed by Colt kissing her and stuff.
Fribe chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
You're doing well, my only criticism would be that you need to mix up the frequency of some of your word usage

ie, Colt seem to Grin a lot
dee430 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Why the H### nobody commenting on this story? It's great! Is something wrong with the people of today?
dee430 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Nice story concept. I really like Colt's character, and some parts of the story had me grinning. Please finish it!
The Queen of Fairyland chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Beautiful. I love it!
Some random lame name chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Colt is so sweet. Thalia sleeps the way I do. I end up like turning around and propelling myself to the head board and have woken up many times because I have hit my head so hard the resounding thud accompanied by the pain jolted me awake and causes me to hit my head again. Keep up the good work!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3