Reviews for Noon
In Case You Haven't Noticed chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I normally don't like western stories that much, but I loved this one! It had a good lesson at the end, and almost reminded me of a dark Aesop's fable. The concept of the story was very interesting. Good job! I'm surprised your story didn't get that many reviews. It should :)

Casey
TheWriteMV16 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Thank you everyone for the kind reviews. You don't know how truly uplifting they are for me! :)
legnase chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
While i found the last line about "always telling the truth" a little cliche i still thoroughly enjoyed the story. It was written well, and i could tell the man's apprehension at fighting the sheriff. Overall, it was a great story.
angie hofer chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Nice. I actually believed the story myself and was surprised when it wasnt true.
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is a very good story! I loved it! The only thing I think you could have done without is that line, "That was the name of the judge by the way." You're a very, VERY good writer, and you paint pictures with the words you use. . . your readers can figure out what you mean without you having to explain it in the story! That's one of the benefits of being as talented as you are! :) Again, great story! I really enjoyed it! Keep writing!
NormalityIsNonexistant chapter 1 . 3/16/2012