Reviews for The Ship of Dreams
please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
More!
scorpioseas chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
Your Ben is like a male version of JJ, just more serious. DAYUM. I wish keeping a secret relationship was as easy as that. I guess as time passes though, it won't be that easy. Mymymy it looks like I found my otp of this Titanic fic!
scorpioseas chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
She's pretty mature for a fourteen year old. HAHAHA. Abd yes, I've been noticing at least one tense error in every chapter, but it's not major if you were reading it at a faster pace. The dinner the dinner the dinner, you're making me excited! Ish. It's 1 am. XD.
scorpioseas chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Does Pottermore have Chamber of Secrets? I should check that out. Moving on! What exactly is third class? Are they like rich, but not rich? Or just worthless altogether? Either way, I like this two way relationship going on between them! It's very entertaining.
scorpioseas chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
I SEE SHIPPINGS. I wish I could be all "hard to get" but sadly, that's not the case. And I mean it. Poor Eileen! She's probably hurting so much inside too. I definitely would be. I kind of wish you would finish this, but then again I am horrible at reviewing now.
scorpioseas chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Oh my gosh, I think this is my favourite chapter so far. It's just so short and impactful. Is Isabella jealous? Why is she determined to get Eileen fired? I wonder if you still remember. Agh. Anyways, this was a sad one.
scorpioseas chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I just realized Curran in my head is Niall. Says nialler. (: WHY DID THAT BEGINNING MAKE ME LAUGH? No. No. No. Over and over and over and over again! Before I didn't like Isabella, but I give you kudos on making her somewhat likeable here. And your vocabulary is beautiful!
scorpioseas chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
I finally got around to reviewing this! I need some titanic romance right now. I am in such a depressing mood. Sigh. The past chapters was a good reread. :)
des chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
It's awesome how you can keep track of all the names of your characters, especially with all the huge families. I love how the story is going and read it straight from Chapter 1 - 12. Will probably be reading the rest when I get home.

More power to your story! ] Don't tire of writing and enjoy it as I'm sure your readers enjoy reading it
MissNicole chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
This is a fantastic work of literature. I have loved every chapter, and I adore how well you portray your characters; giving them backstories, small details, etc. I apologize for not reviewing sooner! :) I hope my review will motivate you to write more. Please, please do write more! :) 3
nnnnnnnn chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
OK, if the ship had collided with the New York, maybe it wouldnt be fit to travel America anymore, all the passangers would have been forced to leave the ship while it was repaired and no one would have died on that horrible early morning of april 15th... just saying.

I really like this!
nnnnnnnn chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Wow, i really like this! you must have done a lot of research on this, because i feel like im there, on the ship along with the Wilkinsons.
Melora chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
I may not be a first class passenger, BUT I CAN STILL SLAP YOU, YOU B****!

I'm yanking my hair out in frustration! Poor Eileen, doesn't realize that she isn't the one at fault. Give her a reassuring pat for me (after all, she is YOUR character).

I guess Curran's message didn't get through to her. Maybe he should be a little more FORCEFUL next time...

So much emotion, so much drama...You are SUCH a great writer. Can I9 draw some illustrations for your story? I don't know how soon they'd be done-It depends on how lazy I am. But I would still love to!

KEEP WRITING OR I SHALL DIE OF ISOLATION FROM AWESOMENESS.
Melora chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
"This is all nonsense, Isabella, and I refuse to hear another word of it!" her mother had snapped, suddenly irritable.

(1) WOOT! IN YOUR FACE YOU SNOBBY IRRITATING STUCK-UP LITTLE RICH GIRL!

*reads some more*

"You probably could," Curran said, shoving his hands in his pockets. "But that won't change a thing, now will it? You'll still be a snobby, prejudiced rich girl and I'll still the poor Irish boy. You need a lesson on equality and how to properly behave, there miss."

*does victory dance* WOOOOOOT! I LOVE YOU CURRAN! (Even though I'm also your eight-year-old sister)

YOU MENTIONED ME AGAIN! I feel so famous and loved...