Reviews for Iris
Briony Black chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That song is beautiful but depressing. So was this story.

Nice Edward Scissorhands reference
True Talker chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
In regards to her cutting - she doesn't need to do this to herself really and she is most beautiful when the cuts heal and she isn't bleading. There is another factor about cutting if the wounds aren't deal with accordingly she can get one of two things either gangrene and the skin and muscle surrounding is eaten be a bacteria - not pretty and really very painful things are then permanently cut off. No one likes this. The other do you remember the flesh eating virus that really does exist and there is NO cure for it. Limbs have also been cut and I believe that it just continues to spread really very painful and it is not pretty. NO one likes this either. So if she wants another scarier reason to quite cutting those two are definitely it. Also, has she considered tetanus - I don't remember the symptoms however when you are cut with metal and a blade is metal you need a tetanus shot.

Either way and especailly considering the above she is MOST beautiful when the cuts heal and she doesn't cut anymore. That is when she "IS" most beautiful. Mark my words - she is MOST beautiful when the cuts HEAL and she DOESN'T cut. I am quite serious - SERIOUS and I mean this 100%.