Reviews for a Reminder, a Warning, and a Restraint
True Talker chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
NO one deserves to do this to themselves. NO one deserves this level of pain - she doesn't deserve to do this to herself. She doesn't - what she does deserve is to let her wrists heal and to leave them alone. Again, she deserves to let her wrists heal and to leave them alone. Again, she deserves to let her wrists heal and to leave them alone. Why am I typing this sooo much? So that this in implanted in anyone's thoughts who reads this. Why? Because those are the thoughts that she should have.

I say again did you ever hear of a tetanus shot? Because there are reasons. Do you know about the flesh eating virus? Do you know about gangrene? These things exist and they are not pretty I would think that this girl would want to keep her limbs. There is NO pain worth losing limbs over and if you don't believe me than ask those who have fought in wars that had the experience of gangrene. If you don't believe me then communicate with someone who had lost a limb because of the flesh eating virus. There are NO cures.

Mark my words she will feel beautiful and calm when she lets her wounds heal because she deserves to feel good without pain. Again, she is beautiful when her cuts heal and she calmly realizes that she deserves to feel good without pain. Again, she is beautiful when her cuts heal and she calmly realizes that she deserves to feel good without pain. Again, she IS BEAUTIFUL when her cuts HEAL and she CALMLY REALIZES that she DESERVES to FEEL GOOD without pain. Yes, I SERIOUSLY want this to be in anyone's thoughts that read this. I am being SERIOUS 100%.