Reviews for Disney Magic
True Talker chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
Well I am most definitely into reading this story and my apologies that I had taken so long before I had read it however I have just read up to your last Chapter that you have here. Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
I like your Golden Corral - hmmm... it reminds me of the Golden Gridle (interesting how that is). Also, I wonder how many Bill Sulivan's that there are in the world as I know that I have seen that name before. Yes, well this also was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing this. Also, I would've tried other stuff with the manager - your character Daren should never feel bad for seeing a manager as long as you are being polite but stern it should be okay. I have worked customer service and if you are a paying customer and there is a descrepency you have right to complain. As long as you are not vulgar and you don't threaten harm to anyone it should be okay. Your character if he had already paid could have used that receipt to prove via what he used to pay with. I would've said more why? Because extra money somewhere is extra money and if you make a reservation they are supposed to honor it. - That is just bad business otherwise and they could actually lose business due to it because someone could complain about them on a site. If I was a clerk working at a hotel and someone had made a reservation and had wanted the Manager I would actually expect it - who wants to be out of a certain amount of money and then have to pay more - really it isn't right.

I am guessing that they had a book of rules somewhere I don't know if they would show that to a customer however I would think that the rules would stipulate that they would need to honor that document or if it was backed up by another receipt from what someone had used to pay. Yes, I do realize that this is a story and I am analyzing it. It is just that I don't see that situation as one that should be left - the manager should've helped you out. As I had stated and this is the TRUTH if I was a clerk somewhere then I would so expect and prefer for the customer to get the manager in that situation because being losing money is losing money. Which in the service industry is a big deal. Please excuse my rambling this is just the way that I feel.

Thank you for sharing this and I am definitely into reading this. Thanks.
True Talker chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
This was interesting. Regarding CSI Miami I have watched it and if your character Daren wanted to make a joke he would've had to mention about something to do with a crime and talk in that weird exaggerated way that he talks when he puts his sunglasses on and when he takes them off. I don't know anyone that talks like that. So, yes I would make fun of that when I have seen it. It is funny. Okay, so you had some funny parts in this chapter.
True Talker chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
I am still curious and I am still reading. Yes, I did like that Sarah was starting to really look at Daren (in the story).
True Talker chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Your story here I like, I know that I prior had watched; "Who's Line Is Is Anyway", also I had seen the movie Mulon Rouge the movie. The song didn't dawn on my until that was written there. Anyway yes I am interested in reading this. I also liked Rob's line at the end now that was funny. Again, thank you for that.
True Talker chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
This story is interesting and I am into reading this. I like the "U-haul" line it had made me laugh thank you for having that in there it was funny.
True Talker chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Reading this just makes me curious what will happen next. Thank you for sharing this.
littlemiss76 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Its cute little story so far, yeah i will continue it. :D