Reviews for Draculae Academy
Burke23 chapter 3 . 11/20
Hmmm... I sense a plot.
Burke23 chapter 2 . 11/17
At first this sounded like Vampire Knight, and then I realised that it was completely different.

Nothing like it a all.
Burke23 chapter 1 . 11/15
This will be good. chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Great characters and lots of action. It would have been a better ending if it had been more detailed. It seemed a little rushed. Otherwise good story.
Ray-Anne chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
That was...interesting. The romance built up rather quickly; I think that threw me off the most. I mean I heard she ignored him for all the while she taught...but I only got to see one chapter of it. It's a little strange. But either way, interesting concept. Good story
Tammy Rae chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
I enjoyed the story but thought it was a bit short and rushed because of the length.
Good story, excellent characters, lots of action and romance but it could have been better if you stretched your scenes and really grew the characters and their motives more.
Night-Rayne chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story, although the ending was too abrupt to give it closure.
CoffeexxCakexx chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Thank you for a great story! I like the teacher/student dynamic and the way they talked to each other was really interesting. This seems like how a vampire academy would be in real life. I'm off to read some of your other stories.
Ellybeth chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Great ending.
Michiko67 chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
It's getting really exciting. I like how you're building the suspense concerning the identity of Emma's stalker. I can't wait to find out who it is! I eagerly await your next update, thank you!
Jen-Jo chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
this was a good chap. please update again soon
darkgurl92 chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
what is going on?.
Jenny.Humphrey chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
This is pretty good...I have to admit I feel pretty bad for admiral though:( I want to know what happens with jeremy so update soon!
Cheeto Love chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
This is a really interesting story! I like how you separate the story into scenes like in a movie, it's like I can see it in my mind. I can't wait for more! :D
versaillesxxkami chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
OMG! I love this story! this isnt the first story i have read of yours, and i love all of them to death! they are amazing i havent found an authour on here that i have liked soo much, but you are definetly my favorite now! thanks for writing such amazing stories!
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »