Reviews for When The Sun Sets
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I realize it's been a few months since you updating, but I just stumbled on this story today. I really think you should continue; it's a really well written story and the descriptions you give are incredible. I really enjoyed this, I hope you keep this story going. You gained a fan from me!
xXHistoryGeekXx chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
How sweet. :) A very nice chapter.
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
The absent then returning lover/spouse is an old theme: Odysseus came back to Penelope, who at least flirted with some of her importunate suitors. Enoch Arden, what's her name in 'My Favorite Wife' (Cary Grant/Irene Dunn; and I seem to remember a recent remake,but the title escapes me.) Sean Connery as Robin Hood('Robin and Marian' another movie), returned after home after various difficulties. There are very few original plots; some repetition is inevitable.

The first paragraph is a little over the top. Other than that, good skills, nice vocablulary (I haven't seen 'juddering' in a while) if you write more, I'll read more.
xXHistoryGeekXx chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Aw, that's so sad. :( It's a really good start; the writing was perfect (unlike many stories that have been posted) and the detail was great. :) I can't wait to read more!