Reviews for The Fourth Daughter
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
An interesting story, though several parts were confusing (or at least unrevealed). First of all, if neither of these men are kings, then why is the national conflict centered around them? Are they the lords and masters of small, independent kingdoms?
Second, it would have been beneficial to know a little bit more of Evalina's growing years... especially her interaction with her sisters.
And finally, the war itself: What was the issue? How long did this war last? Etc.

I am enjoying the story, however, and look forward to reading more soon.
RepublicanHopeful0202 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
I wanna read more! You have to update your story, it's really good. I love how you put no effort, it seems, into supporting the historical factor. You write as if it's just a story, written today, and everything is normal. I have to know, what's going to happen next?
Ambyy chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Its an amazing story. Im really waiting for you to update it. :)
thepiratequeenkt chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Okay, I have just created an account for this website for the sole reason of urging you to update. I've had this bookmarked since March and had been periodically checking to see if there was a new chapter, but it's been so long, I urge you to update. I can promise a proper review of the story(which will be positive) for your next chapter, but please update, or indicate how long we'll be waiting.
dncbrules chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
_ Please update!
Tipsintteri chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Your story is really good and interesting. I can't wait to read more :)
BritBookWorm chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
This story just keeps getting better!

Cant wait for more, update soon please.
clkamp chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Oh more, more, more please!

Definitely intrigued!
dncbrules chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Please update!
BritBookWorm chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
great chapter! Cant wait for more.
Sweets And Charades chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Good beginning
BritBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This sounds really good please carry on I can't wait to see the next chapter.

This is going on my favs
Lenkip chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was very good, please keep writing it! XD