Reviews for Darkest of Secrets
Harsh chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
THIS :O Whyy did you end it?! Write some more!
And i loved it! And i hate you! This is amazing! You should have it published or something :P
Guess who chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
AMAZING! I never, ever expected such and awesome ending! And the way Lee-lee and Meera died?! That was so emotionally breathtaking. ;)
I might have already told you this, but write a novel already! You are an amazing author!
See ya!
HARSH chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
U CANT JUST LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THAT! U DINT EVEN TELL US HOW MEERA DIED! AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW I DIE! KILL ME FAST WILL U?! SCREW UR EXAMS, WRITE!WRITE!WRITE!
This chptr was awesome by the way. But i still love d 14th one where we meet nick!
Harsh again chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Still about the 14 th chptr...THE SECRET BOYFRIEND!
Harsh chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Can i just say the 14th chptr is my favourite so far! I havent been able to read much lately but i started again today :P And d real life name, is it Harsh, even though it wasnt Harsh and in d story its meant to be Haaarsh.
Ardentbookworm chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Hey there. Good to read a new chapter of your story after such a long time. I like the fact that your fight scene is so descriptive, and yet not so gory. I'm not a big fan of such scenes either in books or films, but yours proved rather interesting. I also like the how your chapter ends on a note of suspense and keeps the reader wondering what on earth happens next. Looking forward to more of the "Darkest of Secrets" :)
melinda-rox chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Ooooooh...Somebody just got dead!
slytheringirl123 chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Awesome chapter! Who is Pepper? And Nick?
melinda-rox chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Tania! Omyfriggin god! Confusion mixed with shock and...wait...its a memory... so Ari could be... never mind, i'll wait and see. and i aldready read the 16th chapter. I like Jasper ...and Mikael too! He reminds me a little of this guy from Deathnote!
melinda-rox chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
Awwwwwww. I couldnt have asked for a better death. That's so sweet! Way better than a poisoned french fry!
Do i really hate open doors? And wtf? Why would they be dancing? M&H, do you want me gone!?
Oh, and is Dani's death a coincidence or does it have something to do with the Summoning and going over to that world?
Meera chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
You mentioned Harsh!
Whatever happened to the electric guitar? And the cyanide lip gloss?
Did I mention I got a new one?! :D
Anyways, good story uptill now.n;)
See ya later!
melinda-rox chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
Drab and disgusting! Drab and Disgusting! DRAB AND DISGUSTING! I noticed Harsh/ Harsh. Whatever. DRAB AND DISGUSTING! You do not deserve my attention!
melinda-rox chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Mickael's blonde, right?
I do not know if you will be offended, but i mean this as a compliment. I hate a lot of things about a lot of books because the male character is strong and macho and the female one is pathetic. But dude, Ariadne is badass!
melinda-rox chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Dude! do you have a grudge against all i stand for. And if you, in the near future, are on your death bed, i think i would skip "the subzero temperatures" to see you. I'm not that horrible a person.
But anyway, ...no, there is no anyway, I swim well! I like Bon Jovi! I like manga! and i AM going for the research thing! but, since you were in an irritating mood, and dont want me to kill you, you shall be spared
HerPsychness chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
aaaawww i love d ending of this chapter!
And yes i'm finally reviewing...and d story is awesome and do not give up on it like M :P
And pls Tania, upload d next chapter quickly..