Reviews for A Block In The Road
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I AM SOOOOO SORRY TO HEAR THIS MY DEAR-I WAS REALLY GETTING TO ENJOYING IT BUT I DO UNDERSTAND AND I WILL BE HOPING YOU WILL PICK IT BACK SOMETIME!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
OK I AM COMPLETELY ENRAPTURED NOW-it isn't exactly the kind of story I THOUGHT it was gonna be-the vamp is her great grandfather? I thought it was gonna be a love interrest-you bamboozled me Purple and BRILLIANTLY DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
SHORT BUT GREAT CHAPTER! I will try to think of one unless you already came up with one but definitely not Edward!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
She is quite something else isn't she? I am really ENJOYING THIS Purple and I believe you have a nother GREAT STORY GOING ON HERE! ON TO NEXT CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
INTERESTING-VERY INTERESTING! AND QUITE UNIQUE Purple!
The Phoenix Girl chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Well I understand what you mean :) good luck with whatever you plan to do next! And maybe one day you'll continue this story :)
Ram Attra chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
love this story the characters the deatail the stroy line and the title of the story!man if i was a publisher this would have been on the shelfs a long time i have a litle bit of luck here since someone is so amazing can you reveiw my story and possibly give some feed back for improvement or good thing in the story :)

Mate but this story has nothing wrong with and you shall cary on!
Neasha7 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I've been looking for a funny book all of the romance novels have me day dreaming about love all the time :D...well I'm liking this book please update soon :)...and I think the vampires name should be Lewis or Landon they both just scream 1900's to me
The Phoenix Girl chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I hope your friend is doing better :)

Now about the story: I never expected that, I mean I might have thought that he used to love her great grand mother and wants to take revenge by coming after Emma but him(still no name) being related to her was a shock but after all that's why I like your story...

Great work :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
That was short :(

And I named him Edward in my head at first but now I don't think that works... :)

Waiting your new update!
The Phoenix Girl chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Oooh a new vampire! That one seems really scary though!

Can wait to read your next chapter :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
ROTFL that was hilarious especially the twilight thing!

Great work .