Reviews for Beauty and the Beasts: May the Best Beast Win
True Talker chapter 10 . 3/10
You did a great job of writing this as I was visualizing everything while reading this.
Sasuke1221 chapter 10 . 3/8
aaw, nice ending!
CanzetYote chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Awww...if I were Grace I would've gently kissed or licked the tear rolling down Patrick's snout when he started crying and hugged him.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
lovely
previously-8 chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
once again you prove yourself to be a wonderful author, please update this soon!

Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it's fairly obvious what they're talking about. This is your retelling of a classic tale, which means we readers know the story but a little mystery wouldn't hurt. A few twists, some more turns, a cliff-hanger, maybe. Also, try and stay away from the term "ever so slightly" as you used it more than once in this chapter. :D

I hope this review helps. Till next time, happy writing.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Again, I have several questions; are there two beasts or one; is the brother simply pretending to be nice, and, if so, to what end? Which version of Beauty and the Beast are you basing this story off of? As a refresher, I've started reading the original translation and, as I thought, Beast was never really a villain, so I wonder why he seems to be one here. If so, you wouldn't be the first to do this, Disney sure painted him wrong and a lot of do-overs since then have followed the trend. Anyway, I am interested to know what happens after all this, and to see if answers to my questions come about. :)

Good chapter, if a bit short.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Well, all right, the Beast and his brother have Elliot. From the summary, I'd have thought the Beast's brother was as bad or worse than the Beast himself but it doesn't seem so. Of course, this could all be an act, whether for Elliot or the Beast, or both, it is too early to tell. Good job.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this, thus far I'm wondering what will happen with Elliot and if the Beast(s) had a hand in ant of it. I also wonder how you'll introduce the in to the story at all at this point. Great beginning, though, the opening really grabbed my attention.