Reviews for The Divinity Game
Ditto123 chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Oh thank God that Rita saved the two Lanning brothers! And is that Rita's aura color? Dark crimson?

Lol, Rita made me laugh at Faust's show! :DDD
Xx Vintage xX chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
I can not wait till the next chapter!

Oh, and in case you haven't notice, but I pretty much reviewed every single chapter in this story. I'm those type of people that when I stumble across a story, I review every single chapter and tell my opinions if I didn't leave the story at the first or second chapter.
Xx Vintage xX chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I hate Nate, Kaiya's an okay character in this chapter but her attitude in Faust's show made me laugh!

Go Kaiya!

P.S.

Nate is such a freak.
Xx Vintage xX chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
This chapter was short but sweet. And a new villian, wow. Hopefully the other Divinity users are nicer than Nate and Kaiya. Like Stephan. I still don't know what to rank Jamie as, but I guess I'll know once the story progresses.
Xx Vintage xX chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
At least Faust gave Rita something useful.

I feel bad for Kaiya, I wonder how she got her powers and who's suppose to help her with the Divinity Game. Sorry, I forgot what they were called.

Poor Rita, hopefully she can get her homework done. And I love Faust's show! It's so funny :DDD
Xx Vintage xX chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Yay! Stephan didn't die and Faust's new show seems cool and funny, can't wait to read more! :D
Xx Vintage xX chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
...

I don't think I have anything to say about this chapter except: WOW
Xx Vintage xX chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I feel bad for Rita. But at least she made a new friend?
Xx Vintage xX chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Now the story is turning to it's reaching point. It's starting to get interesting and I can't wait to read the other chapters now!
Xx Vintage xX chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I wish I had that type of power! And haha Jason actually did that! LOL :D
Xx Vintage xX chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Okay, so I have a feeling that Rita will end up with Stephan. And if that happens I also have a feeling that there's going to be competion between him and Jamie.
Xx Vintage xX chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Rita seems like an interesting character. And Jamie is like one of those mysterious, dangerous, but can be nice and sweet when he wants to be type of character.
Ditto123 chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
Well now I most definitely can't wait for the next chapter! Keep on going, this is soo good! And now I know who Stephan likes.
Chola13 chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
I really like Mia and Rita :) this chapter had some humour which made me smile so much... update soooon please! :)
chibilover28 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
hello there!

Let me just say that this story is beautifully executed ((better executed than mine :'( ) even the summary was nicely done. Just reading it can catch any reader's eye. have a feeling that this would turn out to be a hit someday. xD

P.S.

Please review my story if you have time.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »